NFL 2022 Changes

simtek34

Kinda hope the Bengals do a white jersey without orange trim, as wasteful as it seems. (If they'd just make the primary white have more orange, even better). A cool twist would be to replace any orange accessories with light blue, playing off the icy eyes of white tigers.

• Like 1
  • Yawn 1
  • Dislike 2

On 7/15/2022 at 8:51 AM, flyersfan said:

The social media reaction to the white helmet is overwhelmingly “icy”

PFF is the king of clickbait but yeesh: 

theres just too much monochrome white happening around the league (and college). I know it looks good, but there’s teams that have that be part of their look, and then copycats who want “icy” looks

I did predict in the weekly uniform thread that both teams would do this prior to the Bengals white helmet teaser, but now I would put that Week 5 SNF matchup on high alert for that to be the debut of the "White Bengal" look. Only thing concerning me is whether or not Cincy would prefer to start wearing them at home first instead of on the road and in primetime.

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

I contest the silver helmet is really good and they didn’t need to add an alt, but this black one fits the brand well and I’m a fan of it. 

jerseys just need a splash of tweaks to fit the modern cuts, but the panthers have a real nice set going in the grand scheme of things.

• Like 10

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

16 minutes ago, panthers_2012 said:

It's beautifulspacer.png

spacer.png

That’s fantastic and is one of my favorite new looks. The helmet logo could use a little white to match the white on the jersey but that’s just nitpicking 

• Like 2

I hate the black helmet. I hate the stupid all-black Color Rush. All I can hope for is that this means the blue jersey is getting the primary designation this season. Black pants was the worst thing to happen to this team since Jimmy Clausen.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

the user formerly known as cdclt