NFL 2022 Changes

simtek34

3 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Do these count?

Screen-Shot-2021-08-10-at-8.38.21-PM-750

7AQMFBNGYRARFNSIJE3VUAPBFI.jpg

Ha, I never noticed that they use a red swoosh on the white jersey and a blue swoosh on the white pants that are made to mimic the white jersey exactly. Right next to the same red Northwestern stripes too. Jeez.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, O.C.D said:

I'd love to see

black helmet 

red jersey's

black pants 

red socks

Yeah, the boy's a time bomb

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

14 hours ago, O.C.D said:

I'd love to see

black helmet 

red jersey's

black pants 

red socks

spacer.png

Quick edit to see what it would look like, sorry for the sock color screwup /s

• Like 8
  • LOL 11

2 hours ago, jn8 said:

spacer.png

Quick edit to see what it would look like, sorry for the sock color screwup /s

OIP.go4rFQe7wLEoX5soHTWMlAHaLL?pid=ImgDe

The Vick-era Falcons looked so great with the black pants. Shame they went all-in on white toward the end there.

• Like 5
  • Hurl 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Decent looking game on ESPN tonight. It’s nice seeing the Jets in green in the preseason since they’re already scheduled to wear white or black for 5/8 home games this season, which is absurd.

And hats off to whoever within Atlanta’s organization got them consistently wearing black pants on the road.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

Decent looking game on ESPN tonight. It’s nice seeing the Jets in green in the preseason since they’re already scheduled to wear white or black for 5/8 home games this season, which is absurd.

And hats off to whoever within Atlanta’s organization got them consistently wearing black pants on the road.

The black pants definitely help. I still hold that the all white road uniform would work if they simply wore black socks. The lack of contrast from the shoulders down looks bad but it would be a serviceable uniform with contrasting socks.

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

#WeWantTheFleck

You don’t want the Fleck. If he has power over what COLLEGE programs look like I can only imagine what shenanigans he could pull in the pros

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

25 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

You don’t want the Fleck. If he has power over what COLLEGE programs look like I can only imagine what shenanigans he could pull in the pros

Coaches have more power and control in college, in pros their influence on things outside of the players on the field gets cut down drastically. You won’t see no “row the boat” uniforms in the pros. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, mafiaman said:

I hate the black socks with black pants.  Looks ridiculous. 

I'm with you. To me it's kinda pointless to have socks same color as pants. At that point it just becomes an extension of the pant itself, giving it the leotard look.

• Like 5

Please take PJ Fleck. I can’t wait for the Gophers to drop the whole row the boat thing and get some better uniforms…

• Like 1

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

11 hours ago, WBeltz said:

Recruiting through uniforms doesn't really happen in the pros. 

These black Gopher unis are other-wordly awful.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

36 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Washington is finally retiring Sonny Jurgensen’s 9. Ceremony will take place in Week 18 vs Cowboys.

Hopefully it's with the old color scheme and block numbers.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

Why so late in the season? October or November is a better time for these things. 

Because by that time, they will already have a sub .500 record, and no one is going to go to the home games besides opposing team fans. This ensures that some fans will attend.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2