2022-23 NBA Logo & Jersey Changes

kolob

Kings finally have Sacramento instead of Sactown. Hallelujah.

Lakers is kinda like their season. I'm curious if shorts will look like their last two City shorts. Btw there is no West or any other player signature above tag.
 Thunder look like their first ever design but recolored.

Grizzlies look straight outta 90's NCAA.

Nuggets and Pistons might be nice.

Pacers are terrible. Might be worst City of that season.

• Like 1

4r2eer.png

1 minute ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Atlanta's is sexy as hell -- considering how bad a lot of these are, I am glad we lucked out with a good one for this year.

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the merch that comes along with it. Hopefully they sell a peach colored hat. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

Wow Detroit going with a Green jersey?? I need Context.

If this jersey was red tho??!! It would have been ABSOLUTELY FIRE!!!

It's based on St. Cecilia's Gym in Detroit. It seems to be a decent look, especially considering the terrible "Motor City" theme the Pistons went with for so long. The lack of consistency in the jersey cut/style drives me nuts though - the Pistons continue to use wishbone for their classic look but seemingly have gone back to crewneck for everything else. I wish they'd pick one or the other (and bring back the reds as the Statement edition, but that's another story.)

• Like 3

On 10/31/2022 at 12:46 AM, Old School Fool said:

Seeing the Wizards throwbacks make me realize how much I actually liked the wizard logo when it was recolored and modified. The campaign button/monument logo is great but the wizard just has something about it. They should bring it back as an alternate logo.

vhpthncbgez1aazv25qenba77.gif

Surprised to see this logo being longed for on these boards all of a sudden, since at the time it was very hated, especially at this recolored stage.

I can see where you're coming from regarding it having that particular "something", but to me it's nothing to warrant having it brought back, since the current Wizards identity is so flat-out solid – well, it was until their primary logo was bastardized with the addition of the circle and stars around it.

14 hours ago, pepis21 said:

FgLsWqTXkAIixvx?format=jpg&name=large

Okay...Milwaukee might have something here.  And if the NBA in its current state actually cared half a modicum about preserving permanent primary identities, this right here would serve as a great basis for a new Irish rainbow-themed alternate (to pair with the uniforms with the antlers on the sides a la Florida State's basketball unis).

But alas, it is what it is, and that's just what it is...

• Like 11

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

14 hours ago, pepis21 said:

FgZUcX-XkAIqUpD?format=jpg&name=large

That whole bunch of City uniforms is so meh, as said, indeed, that would improve the quality of the league's uniforms simply by not existing.

Those Bucks' shorts are just gorgeous, though. And I can't help thinking that those Bulls shorts would look even better with gold (à la Cavs) used additionally 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2022 at 8:38 AM, Foxxtrot44 said:

I would be supportive of a new wizard focused alt logo for Washington. Karate wizard, particularly recolored, has always felt very off to me.

Can't blame him though... he's the best!  Around!  Nothing's ever gonna keep him down! 🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

23 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Yes, they will:

More shorts from same account but in images not tweets:

FgZUcX-XkAIqUpD?format=jpg&name=large

FgLsWqUXEAIr-qH?format=jpg&name=large

FgPVsYXWAAYuYD7?format=jpg&name=large

Just my personal opinion, but what a mess.  Not a hot mess, either.

30 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Why was this allowed? It looks horrible. 

what about it, that it’s dark vs. dark? The Celtics wear green against black jerseys pretty regularly. Seems to happen especially against the Cavs and started even in the Adidas era. I think the green is light enough that it works in a well-lit arena, but not by much.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Digby said:

what about it, that it’s dark vs. dark? The Celtics wear green against black jerseys pretty regularly. Seems to happen especially against the Cavs and started even in the Adidas era. I think the green is light enough that it works in a well-lit arena, but not by much.

It's hard for me to follow at times though. I don't know why one of them weren't wearing white since that is the largest amount of contrast between the teams. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png