2022-23 NBA Logo & Jersey Changes

kimball

8 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Why did they unveil it at the end of the season? Is it for next year?

It's for next year, but they probably unveiled it now to go with the Nats' unveiling, plus it's currently cherry blossom season in DC. 

• Like 2

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

9 hours ago, pepis21 said:

They don't but Geico is still their partners.

What about uniform, I like it, gives me Hawaiian feeling.

Reminds me of ice cream for some reason.

Lakers have allegedly leaked a giraffe statement jersey for next season.  They might have leaked it to gauge public opinion but I can't find an image anywhere so they must've either changed their mind or gotten Twitter to take it down.  I thought they were only able to issue takedown notices on videos, though.  I think they were supposedly trying to emulate the large Buck, Hawk and maybe even the Raptor from the Milwaukee, Atlanta and Toronto jerseys and trying to capitalize on the '90s nostalgia.  Let me know if you have heard or seen it.

1 hour ago, sayahh said:

Lakers have allegedly leaked a giraffe statement jersey for next season.  They might have leaked it to gauge public opinion but I can't find an image anywhere so they must've either changed their mind or gotten Twitter to take it down.  I thought they were only able to issue takedown notices on videos, though.  I think they were supposedly trying to emulate the large Buck, Hawk and maybe even the Raptor from the Milwaukee, Atlanta and Toronto jerseys and trying to capitalize on the '90s nostalgia.  Let me know if you have heard or seen it.

What day is it?

• Like 2

On 4/1/2022 at 12:48 PM, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

At least we know who got on the slow bus today.

Or I was trying to throw ppl off by pretending it came out on 4/2...

9 hours ago, sayahh said:

Or I was trying to throw ppl off by pretending it came out on 4/2...

How? The post shows the time (if it was within 24 hrs) or the day it was posted. Your strategy makes no sense.

Cavs are getting a new jersey sponsorspacer.png

From press release: The NBA Cleveland Cavaliers and Cleveland-Cliffs Inc., the largest flat-rolled steel producer in North America, today announced an expansion of their existing multi-year marketing agreement to put the Cliffs logo on the Cavs player uniforms beginning with the 2022-23 season. 

I don't like sponsors in the uniforms, but the Goodyear logo fit perfectly because it was small and they matched the colors to the jersey. I know when I watch the games, I forget that it's there because it blends in with the jersey. But this won't. I don't like it.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Froob said:

These are awful if they are real

I've seen loaves of white bread that were more appetizing than that. 

So now I'll be that guy: mountainball era or bust. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Huh? 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||