2022-23 NBA Logo & Jersey Changes

kimball

8 hours ago, Froob said:

These are awful if they are real

Nothing about this says Utah or Beehive State aside from the colors. Nothing says Jazz basketball or their history about it either (aside from the retina searing Volt jersey). Just a plain template. Just plain terrible. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
NYCdog.png

13 hours ago, Froob said:

These are awful if they are real

The team has an identity crisis. They can't figure out which color scheme to stick to. They just added red and a variety of other shades to their court. I don't see that anymore on the leaks.

They're changing colors schemes so often that I've lost track of all their changes. I missed an earlier one.

They may have used all the colors in the rainbow, by now.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, flyersfan said:

Teams are allowed to pick any name and any color scheme they want. If this is the brand they want, go for it. If they coe out with this and still run throwbacks or the red rocks, its criminal.

The issue people have with any given branding attempt isn't that a team can do something, it's whether or not they should.

Has anybody changed color schemes more than the Jazz and now had more disparate changes? I was hoping for their last shakeup that they'd go all the way back to green and gold, but oh well. NBA branding at this point is just whatever you want whenever, so I don't understand why they feel the need to completely overhaul the color scheme. Just have one of the ugly jerseys as the special jersey, whatever it is that they're called.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

2 hours ago, Froob said:

These 3 will be by far the worst Utah jerseys ever, no? I can’t recall any bad Utah jerseys until now 

The mid-2000s set was brutal. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Where are the fans to boycott that rebrand? Leeds fans and some other football fans can force their clubs to ditched changes so Utah fans could try this also. I know, I know in US all merchandise are probably already made so Jazz, nike, NBA, etc. will loose money if they change minds and stop that rebrand but pluck it.

Current Jazz brand is their best brand since 90's one and they should keep that (change unis if you want).

4r2eer.png