2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

I don't mind Seattle using the bright green, but going monochrome with it is so stupid. Mix and match the neon elements with your normal uniform until you find something good then stick to that. How grown men can get excited about dressing like a circus act is beyond me.

2 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

“Turds” you say? These are turds. I believe it’s been a season or two since they’ve been on the field though

spacer.png

This is a great example of how insidious the color rush mentality is. Cleveland had been through 5 years of being horrendously ugly, proudly went back to their proper look which is traditional through and through (to the extent they actually make the players wear their striped socks correctly), but still threw in a "dude brown lmao!!" monochrome look, because... it's the modern NFL and you need to look ugly on purpose?

• Applause 1

4 hours ago, Digby said:

I do not understand how Seahawks in neon green is not considered a light uniform. Hard to watch against Denver in all-white. Horrible lack of contrast.

Interesting, I actually found it very easy to watch.  Clear contrast between Seattle and Denver.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

I'll be honest, the neon green for Seattle has grown on me.

It's just their thing and in Seattle, where its pretty grey a lot of the time, the electric color really helps.

I wouldn't want that for Jacksonville, but the Seahawks, they own it and I'm down with that.

And luckily, they typically wear it for night games. I don't want to imagine that for a 1:00p kick on a sunny day. That would be brutal

• Like 3

6 hours ago, sudden said:

Cincy in Black/Black pants/Orange socks this week at Dallas.

Note “formal” mannequin and dry-erase board announcement.

As long as the socks are a different color I’m actually okay with matching jersey and pants. But the socks MUST be a different color, this is non negotiable.

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, aaa333bbb said:

Bills will be back in the blueberries Monday Night

Jeez. Who would’ve expected those two weeks in a row to open the season? This look was not worn once at home last season.

Hopefully this at least means no whiteout game in addition to the white throwback game this season.

Wow, did not expect that. First time they've worn something other than all-white for the home opener since 2018, and the first time its been white over black since 2008.  I wondered if they would do something different since the same matchup was the home opener two years ago, but I hardly expected they would even wear this ever again. Their combo selection just gets more and more psycho ever since they switched the primary back to teal. 

HoF: WBB

PW1: TBB

PW2: TBB

PW3: WBB

W1: TWW

W2: WBW

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

Old Arrowhead Stadium logo. It's a throwback to the 70's field design when they first moved into the stadium.

KC_1972%5E1.png

Honestly this looks terrible, but the fact they are doing it is really cool.

I want teams to throw back to baseball diamond fields

• LOL 1