2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

20 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

2  -- the Lions were only on TV on Thanksgiving. 

3  -- their uniforms have never been confused with the Cowboys. Neither their blue nor their silver were the same.

Then why in 1982 did the Lions change from silver to white numbers? In 1981, the Cowboys went with silver numbers, but many forget about that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fouhy12 said:

The Jets have not worn green jerseys, pants, or socks this season. 

11 games - 6 home and 5 away

• 3 white jersey/white pants/white socks (two home, one away)
  • 2 black/black/black with the black helmets (both home)
  • 6 white/black/black (two home, four away)

The all-white looks were the first three games of the season and then the black pants and socks have been worn ever since.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 2

IbjBaeE.png

I think it's by design. They like blacks better but can't switch to it until 2024. So best way of getting around it is to wear the whites over black as many times as possible. 

They have fallen into the black abyss. Green to them is the loser color. The color that hasn't done ish since Super Bowl 3. The color of the Butt Fumble. The color of last year's disappointment. 

1 hour ago, GoHawks said:

I can't wait for these uniforms it has been a long time coming. Hopefully they can keep the grey and green alternates as well.

Possibly an unpopular opinion, but I never understood the hoopla over those old Seahawks uniforms. Those made them the third blue and silver team in the league with some green stripes and an ugly logo. The 2002 unis gave them unique colors and a much needed upgrade on the logo.  I understand some people weren't fans of monochrome slate blue becoming their primary look, but even on the rare instances they wore slate blue over white, or white or slate blue it looked significantly better than the silver era uniforms imo 🤷🏿‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Hotter Than July > Thriller

39 minutes ago, 4_tattoos said:

Possibly an unpopular opinion, but I never understood the hoopla over those old Seahawks uniforms. Those made them the third blue and silver team in the league with some green stripes and an ugly logo. The 2002 unis gave them unique colors and a much needed upgrade on the logo.  I understand some people weren't fans of monochrome slate blue becoming their primary look, but even on the rare instances they wore slate blue over white, or white or slate blue it looked significantly better than the silver era uniforms imo 🤷🏿‍♂️

I think the royal and green are better, in the same manner that I like the Rams blue and yellow over navy and gold. I agree that the new logo was an improvement. 

The sleeve stripe on the original uni can't be replicated with today's cuts, so I'll wait to see what this one looks like.

• Like 5

It's where I sit.

Eagles' black helmeet has a shiner finish IRL than in the unveilings.  I think the satinish/flatish version would have been better.

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

56 minutes ago, Bruhammydude said:

How did you mod custom uniforms into the game? I thought they stopped updating the modding system after Madden 21.

Nope, they cracked the code to reboot modding, they had that originally thoigh. If you’re really interested in doing it send me a message and I can give you a hand. I’m doing it in 22 but works the same in 23, just few in the community are working on 23.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BBTV said:

Eagles' black helmeet has a shiner finish IRL than in the unveilings.  I think the satinish/flatish version would have been better.

It is shiny, but I thought it would be more sparkly. Like have some more glittery flake in it. Maybe in the daylight they will pop more. 

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

6 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

Jets won't wear green jerseys until Week 15 according to GUD but I don't know for sure.

Were the white at home games actually scheduled or is it last second superstition? It's very weird that the home jersey has been shunned this season.

I can't recall the Jets putting out a jersey schedule, besides announcing the games they were going to wear the black alternates, and I don't think they have one. The green for week 15 is just the next home game, so I don't know if there's much stock to put in the GUD yet.

They first wore the white/black/black look last year and brought it back for the Pittsburgh game this year, which was the first of that four game win streak so I think it's just superstition mostly at this point.

6 hours ago, MrAstrodome said:

I think it's by design. They like blacks better but can't switch to it until 2024. So best way of getting around it is to wear the whites over black as many times as possible. 

They have fallen into the black abyss. Green to them is the loser color. The color that hasn't done ish since Super Bowl 3. The color of the Butt Fumble. The color of last year's disappointment. 

lol no.

• Like 3

IbjBaeE.png