2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

3 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Why is it necessary for these teams to post a uniform schedule in early August?  I would never bother to go back and check, but I'd be pretty surprised to find out there wasn't usually a change or two that was forced.

Seems pointless.

Most of the time they hold up during the season. The issue is when teams like the Falcons with no common sense make blatant errors that were never accurate to begin with.

47 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Why TBD on the pants? Wasn’t the point of this thread to predict the full uniform that will be worn?

Was never the intent to create a prediction thread. Was always the intention of posting the combos...  Part of the reason I update posts once things are known. If it was only about predictions why would I update. When I started doing these threads I only had created full combo graphics, so full combos were all I could post. I have since made new graphics. There are still predictions to a point as some teams don't even announce the jerseys in advance. The thread is not named 2022 predictions. 🙂

• Like 9
  • Love 1

It's strange to me that the Patriots' silver pants have been confirmed, but not seen or announced yet. I can't tell if they want to wait to announce them for a specific game, or if they're just keeping it low-key and they'll show up wearing them on a random Sunday. 

I'm also not going to be shocked if we see them on the road before we see them at home, that seems like something the players would like. Can get the ICY road look and then the TOUGH all-blue at home.

• Hurl 1

1 hour ago, canzman said:

Was never the intent to create a prediction thread. Was always the intention of posting the combos...  Part of the reason I update posts once things are known. If it was only about predictions why would I update. When I started doing these threads I only had created full combo graphics, so full combos were all I could post. I have since made new graphics. There are still predictions to a point as some teams don't even announce the jerseys in advance. The thread is not named 2022 predictions. 🙂

I predict you will have to answer this question at least once a week this season. 😁

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, canzman said:

I like the idea of having it say TBD before it's confirmed, but I think you should still have the full predicted uniform under the TBD instead of having plain white pants.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, bbush24 said:

I like the idea of having it say TBD before it's confirmed, but I think you should still have the full predicted uniform under the TBD instead of having plain white pants.

Exactly. Most of the fun of this thread during the season comes from us all sharing our predictions and what we agree with and disagree with or what would look the best for given matchups. I don’t think most people on here go back and look at what was actually worn. It’s hard to even find a specific week as the page count increases.

• Dislike 1
  • Hate 1

On 8/12/2022 at 12:50 PM, NFLfan10 said:

Exactly. Most of the fun of this thread during the season comes from us all sharing our predictions and what we agree with and disagree with or what would look the best for given matchups. I don’t think most people on here go back and look at what was actually worn. It’s hard to even find a specific week as the page count increases.

Nothing stops anyone from stating their thoughts... Also the first post is updated with hotlinks to the given week once they are posted so there is no reason anyone would have issues going back to view a given week. Also making files for every possible combos and then also making every possible combo with TBD on them is a lot to A. Create and B. store. It would be over 40 files alone for a team like the Bengals having a TBD for every possible combo and every combo, or I could have every combo and 3 basic TBD for each jersey and only have 18 files.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

8 hours ago, Cujo said:

Alts for a preseaon game?

Okayyy

You do know they already announced this along with the other 2 times they will be worn. From the Cardinals official announcement on their site.

The helmet will be worn three times this season:

• Aug. 21 in a preseason home game against the Ravens with the alternate black jerseys (with white numbers);
  • Oct. 9 at home against the Eagles with the alternate black jerseys;
  • Oct. 20 on "Thursday Night Football" at home against the Saints with the Color Rush jerseys (black with red numbers).

36 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Allowing for alternates in the preseason that count towards the seasonal allowance for said alternates is, objectively, stupid.

It's actually great because it encourages teams to use their ugly uniforms in games nobody will see

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Dislike 1

I'm watching the Commanders' pre-game show. They're wearing white jerseys, pants and socks. Somehow the jerseys are the worst part of a uniform combination featuring blank white pants and socks 🤷🏾‍♂️

I'm convinced nothing could look good with those jerseys. Not even on a team with that specific color combination. If the University of South Carolina unveiled those I'm sure they still get viciously flamed not matter what other parts USC and/or Under Armour made to go with it.

The white jerseys need to be the first part of the Commanders uniforms to get replaced. Yes, even ahead of the black alternates.

• Like 2

Hotter Than July > Thriller