2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

4 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

And how was that not a TD?? NFL doing everything in their power to give this game to Green Bay. This is absurd.

Luckily the Lions punched it in, but only after burning a timeout they shouldn't have had to.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I'm really impressed by the Lions. Nothing to play for, on the road, the NFL machine rooting against them, and they're hanging in there and looking like they have a great chance at pulling it out.

Five losses this year under 5 points, including to Buffalo, Philly, Minnesota and, cruelly, Seattle. Maybe they really are poised to contend next season; if they get the Seahawks into the playoffs I'll be rooting for them.

Also, those frauds in Minnesota ended the season with 13 wins and a negative point differential. That has to be a record.

• Like 2

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Nothing to play for,

the org has nothing to play for, but the players do.  Whether it’s for future jobs, or for pride. And credit the lions coaches for getting them up for a battle against two teams on one night. 

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Wow.

What a crazy weekend to end the season. Chiefs leave the Raiders in the dust. Jags win the division. Seahawks sneak in. Bengals pound the Ravens, only to see them again in seven days, Lions beat the Pack in Lambeau and the Bills take it to the house in the first play after Monday's tragedy.

Football is the worst and then it's the best.

Rich Eisen on his show tomorrow: "I told you all at the start of the season that the Seahawks was going to win 8 games because of Pete Carroll"  or something like that.  He was the only pundit who predicted that the Seahawks would not be terrible because of Pete Carroll.  

This was two months ago:

• Like 2

Wow. These post game interviews have me in tears and wanting to buy (another)* Lions jersey (if their jerseys didn’t totally suck.)

*I have a 90s Starter Sanders jersey in a storage box somewhere. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 hours ago, Cujo said:

CONGRATULATIONS GREEN BAY PACKERS 2022 WILD CARD CHAMPIONS

Should've played this game simultaneous with Seattle's so the Lions would come in with something to play for. 😡😡😡

3 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Which is why this scheduling was so incredibly stupid. They make the entire game a coronation, rather than exciting scoreboard watching.

What were they thinking?

48 minutes ago, BBTV said:

It's ridiculous.  If I was a Seahawks fan I wouldn't even be watching.  Obviously they can't fix the outcome of a game, but they can certainly tilt the field, and anyone against the Packers in this situation is running uphill.  It's basically like playing the Steelers.

I'm legitimately waiting for the first official that breaks kayfabe and writes a tell-all book about how they were influenced to throw flags in certain situations.

"That's why they play the games."

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 9

BB52Big.jpg

12 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

He was the only pundit who predicted that the Seahawks would not be terrible because of Pete Carroll.  

Bill Simmons has been bullish on the Seahawks all season too.

• Like 1

I can't believe the Lions defeated the bias. Wow. Glad they pulled a topsy-turvy because that was all lining up to screw them over.

11 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

Surprised Cowboys vs Brady isn't one of the night games.

Save the biggest media marketing team and the GOAT best for last.

1 minute ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Bill Simmons has been bullish on the Seahawks all season too.

Pete Carroll is one of those coaches that you can't count out.  Same for Mike Tomlin and to a lesser degree Bill Belichick.