NFL 2023 Changes

DCarp1231

11 minutes ago, bowld said:

Jets helmet is actually a different shade of green than the primaries. Different green, logo and facemask

Is it? It's not the old flat green.

I think it's their regular helmet with different logo and mask, not a completely different shell.

• Like 11

It's where I sit.

On 9/10/2023 at 8:07 AM, DCarp1231 said:

Similar to MLB, rookies in the NFL will be wearing “PREM1ERE” patches

spacer.png

If the Jaguars intend to keep their current uniforms, now that they have made the teal jersey their main coloured jersey again, I think they should at least make the letters and numbers on their white jersey teal.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, bushy said:

Lol I thought the Jets & the Vikings both changed their sets again. Had idea they were throwbacks.

What made them wear them for the first game of the season?

Vikings wore them in honor of Bud Grant I believe, who passed away earlier this year.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Is it? It's not the old flat green.

I think it's their regular helmet with different logo and mask, not a completely different shell.

This is correct according to their logo slick.

• Like 2

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

5 hours ago, Sport said:

One thing that made the Jets throwbacks really sing last night - THEY WORE THE CORRECT SOCKS!

Class

2RT9XYR-scaled.jpg?w=956&h=538

vs. 

Ass

Zach-Wilson-New-York-Jets-Buffalo-Bills.

You could reverse the labels on those two images and it would be correct if we're talking about the Bills.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

The Cowboys badly just need to standardize with a refresh. Get everything under the same uniform palette. More than half of the fans out there won't even notice a difference. 

This. Pick a shade of blue and more importantly a consistent shade of silver. I honestly wouldn't even care if the silver pants were a tad darker than the helmets like they did in the 70s. But the fact that they look light blue/teal drives me insane. 

• Like 2