College Football 2023

Rixaroo

15 minutes ago, jerrylawless3 said:

Then there's Notre Dame wearing Packers-styled jerseys for their game in Chicago against Wisconsinbecause becuase it was originally slated to be in Lambeau.

I still think the ones they wore the next year were designed for the Chicago game. Which is a bit of a shame since wearing that prairie design would have looked really nice in some bright lakefront sunshine.

FYsf85taIAAbsKw.jpg:large

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Midway said:

Still not sure why Minnesota continues to water down a perfectly good colorway with all these unnecessary white elements. They were getting pretty close to something good with their last set.

Also found it annoying that they had a gold out at the stadium and dressed the players in all maroon. Mostly because the gold jersey is a) gorgeous and b) is still the original Jerry Kill version and hasn't been Fleckified.

usa-today-9560642.0.jpg

• Like 7

4 hours ago, PlayGloria said:

Watching Mizzou last night, and I gotta say, I like the switch to the white numbers and the addition of the MIZZOU word mark. Mizzou not having yellow numbers made me feel uneasy at first, but the white really helps the balance. 

It's reminds me a lot of when the Blues went from yellow numbers to white. While I feel strange about the Blues veering from traditional yellow numbers, the white has really grown on me. 

BenFred: Mizzou football season includes multiple swing games but none  bigger than Kansas State

My phone might be messing with me but...do those stripes and numbers appear yellow and blue to anyone else?

4 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

I still think the ones they wore the next year were designed for the Chicago game. Which is a bit of a shame since wearing that prairie design would have looked really nice in some bright lakefront sunshine.

Those still rank among my favorite alt uniforms ever....@ me.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

5 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

IMO, the best colorway ND has ever trotted out. The gold & white color scheme with the art deco inspired touches mesh well together. Would’ve been perfect for the Chicago game. 

• Like 3
NYCdog.png

8 minutes ago, Webfooter said:

I love their previous sets but knew Prime would update - these are good, but most of all, fitting.

Colorado looking and feeling great on this first drive.  I might be jumping on the bandwagon.

EDIT:  this is also another terrific reminder that the Vapor Untouchable is a far superior template than the new trash v-neck template.

• Like 3