2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

8 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Have the Lions worn their standard blue jerseys and gray pants together yet this season?

What a bunch of morons.  

I know you don’t like the Lions already because they’re a rival, but I agree with you. They look *so* good when they wear traditional combos…so they refuse to do that. 

4 hours ago, GoHawks said:

Only problem is half the team decided to wear all white tights instead of the proper socks.

Merton Hanks needs to come back and start issuing fines left and right. That’ll clean up the look on the field in a hurry. 

5 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

The Dolphins look outstanding. Even pairing it with the black cleats. This needs to be their full time look. 

With an aqua facemask and maybe a jersey logo, I agree. The aqua color is better, the logo is…maybe not better in a technical sense, but it has way more personality…the uniform design is very cohesive (even more than their regular, which is still one of the more cohesive in the league today). Maybe they’d wear solid-colored socks in an update rather than striped, who knows…they just need a modern update to their classics so bad rather than continuing to roll with Aquafresh. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MJD7 said:

I know this is gonna be unpopular, but in the short glimpse I got of the “snowcapped” Broncos set, it looked better than expected. White socks or pants would make it even better (although very Syracuse-like).

ARcgpLT.jpg

I wouldn’t hate it as a once-a-year thing going forward.

They look like the Buccaneers, but with navy blue instead of red and the facemask being white instead of orange. HAHAHAHA! What a joke.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Dislike 2
  • Eyeroll 1

Cowboys vs Dolphins was fantastic. The uniform matchup is good, and so was the game.

Miami has San Francisco next year. I want to see the Dolphins wear the aqua throwbacks against the 49ers just like in 2016. But the right circumstances have to be aligned for it to take position.

Is teams wearing all white at home near the time of Christmas a thing now? Minnesota first did it. Then Arizona and Miami started doing that this year.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lights Out said:

The Raiders look fantastic as they always do when they bring out the silver numbers. Make the outlines thicker and they'll truly have no reason to ever wear anything else on the road.

I agree they should be the full-time road jersey, especially now that they’re in the Silver State. I’m not sure if they can make the outlines much thicker than they already are, though.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MJD7 said:

I agree they should be the full-time road jersey, especially now that they’re in the Silver State. I’m not sure if they can make the outlines much thicker than they already are, though.

The Raiders regular road uniforms are perfect. I don't get the motivation to switch to something where the numbers are harder to see. 

Personally would love to see a glossy black helmet and 1960 throwback uniform. Would probably confuse the hell out of people though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lights Out said:

The Raiders look fantastic as they always do when they bring out the silver numbers. Make the outlines thicker and they'll truly have no reason to ever wear anything else on the road.

the silver looks too light, from the top down. Not sure if anything has actually changed over the years, but there seems to be less contrast against white than ever. 

The numbers were a little hard to make out. I like the idea of the uniform, I just think there needs to be a little darker shade of silver, almost like a nickel. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, Pigskin12 said:

This is 100% on the Ravens. Purple pants were the clear best choice.

Personally, I don’t know if the 49ers ever really need to wear anything other than gold pants, unless they’re playing the Saints or something. 

The white pants of the throwbacks don’t really do much for me, & they don’t really help with the white-heaviness of the matchup.

• Like 6

So now it's officially Dolphins/Ravens week. Unfortunately, the game didn't get flexed into SNF or the late afternoon as I had hoped since the schedule reveal. I predicted white/aqua vs black/purple and I think I'm gonna stick with that. I hate seeing the black jerseys in home games that early unless they are facing Pittsburgh, but I think the odds favor Ravens wearing purple in the season finale instead vs those Steelers.

At the very least, the Ravens could possibly host Miami again next year and then hopefully we can get the primetime scenery I wanted. Not sure how I should feel about their potential road opponents of JAX/HOU/IND and TB/ATL/NO

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

Anyone who disliked my comment can see the similarities to these two uniforms. The white pants do not make this uniform unique at all. Here, take a look

ARcgpLT.jpg

134857460.0.jpg

Only difference is that they throwbacks do not use the same orange, but design wise it is TOO SIMILAR TO EACH OTHER! A no go for me if Denver decides to do the Syracuse style.

• Huh? 3
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Silver_Star said:

Anyone who disliked my comment can see the similarities to these two uniforms. The white pants do not make this uniform unique at all. Here, take a look

ARcgpLT.jpg

134857460.0.jpg

Only difference is that they throwbacks do not use the same orange, but design wise it is TOO SIMILAR TO EACH OTHER! A no go for me if Denver decides to do the Syracuse style.

That every orange jersey in the NFL currently uses white numbers and some other white element like pants or helmets really hammers home my belief that the Bears should try to replicate their 1930's orange jerseys by wearing blue numbers.

gShCmJm.jpg

1935_ChiBears.png

• Like 14