2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

Unreal.  Wide right.  Can't make it up.  Half of you aren't even old enough to truly understand why that's meaningful and so painful.

Wide.  Right.

• Like 11

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Fire McDermott. He's blown all of these games and he's not big enough for the moment.

I used to think it was better when my team was part of the national conversation rather than playing a string of 1 pm Sunday games, but this is brutal.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

5 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Unreal.  Wide right.  Can't make it up.  Half of you aren't even old enough to truly understand why that's meaningful and so painful.

Wide.  Right.

I remember it vividly. Buffalo fans having their heart ripped out constantly. Life isn't fair. 

Why does every team play to let Kansas City win? I personally would try to play so that my team won instead.

EDIT: Is this just an AFC thing? Is it a QB's that my mom likes thing? This happened over and over for Thomas Brady and the Patriots too.

Just now, Red Wolf said:

Why does every team play to let Kansas City win? I personally would try to play so that my team won instead.

This is what happens when your defense is injured or ineffectual and playcalling becomes questionable.

Also, it's the Bills. They hit their ceiling and now it's the long fall back down to 1 PM Sunday games.

• Like 1

It ain’t the Super Bowl, but the words “Wide Right” continue to haunt Buffalo.

Maybe the Lions can finally break through and upset the 49ers.

*Crosses fingers for Lions/Ravens Super Bowl*

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SFGiants58 said:

now it's the long fall back down to 1 PM Sunday games.

The Bills will be the 1:00 on CBS, the Ass Birds will now be the 1:00 on FOX.  It's been a couple of years since they've had 1:00s too.

1:00s are better than SNF or MNF, but vastly inferior to 4:00s.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 minute ago, DustDevil61 said:

It ain’t the Super Bowl, but the words “Wide Right” continue to haunt Buffalo.

Maybe the Lions can finally break through and upset the 49ers.

*Crosses fingers for Lions/Ravens Super Bowl*

If it's Ravens/Lions, I hope it's nothing like their regular season meeting: a 38-6 Ravens beat down.