2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

15 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

We're talking about snow and deadly cold and it looks like September in Houston.

But is it, though?   I get that you wouldn't want to go, and maybe that you think the players shouldn't have to play. It isn't going to be deadly - let's not be so melodramatic. 

It's where I sit.

2 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

But is it, though?   I get that you wouldn't want to go, and maybe that you think the players shouldn't have to play. It isn't going to be deadly - let's not be so melodramatic. 

Dangerous cold? Swapping the day and night times would have been a good option a couple of days ago.

And also I know it's a dome. I was reflecting on that afternoon sun peaking in. Just looks like a different time altogether.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The wind and snow forecast for tomorrow could have been deadly for people driving to the stadium, and the -30 wind chills in Kansas City have to pose a concern as well.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

1 minute ago, BottomlessPitt said:

Two pick sixes!!! Looks like back to the couch for Flacco. Browns are cursed eternal. 

The injuries the Browns had during the season were so crucial that they were bound to catch up to them at some point. The fact that they even got to the playoffs is crazy.

I know he's a rookie, but Stroud might already be a Top 5 quarterback. Holy hell.

• Like 3

so what is this, three potential good ends ruined by Tennessee now? congrats, Titans, you're officially the Angels of the NFL.

I do kinda want a Texans/Cowboys SB now, though, which is a sentence I never thought I'd say.

53Ocz8U.png

21 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Can you imagine how stupid it would be to try and play football in that?

0-0 with infinite OTs.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Let's not act like it's no big deal either.

BB52Big.jpg

1 hour ago, BottomlessPitt said:

That's a damn blizzard

In other words, a winter Saturday in western New York...

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||