2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

47 minutes ago, Ridleylash said:

That DeShaun trade may well become the biggest blunder in a history of long Browns 2.0 blunders if the Texans can keep this run up. What a curbstomping lmao

The Watson trade was the Browns biggest blunder when it happened. You're a couple seasons behind.

Were you really laughing your ass off or is it just rhetorical flourish?

• Like 1

BB52Big.jpg

9 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

The Watson trade was the Browns biggest blunder when it happened. You're a couple seasons behind.

Were you really laughing your ass off or is it just rhetorical flourish?

I mean, it was, but this adds another wrinkle to the whole ordeal which makes it even funnier in hindsight given the picks Houston got were turned into some of the key contributors to their turnaround which lead to this very moment.

1 minute ago, Ridleylash said:

I mean, it was, but this adds another wrinkle to the whole ordeal which makes it even funnier in hindsight given the picks Houston got were turned into some of the key contributors to their turnaround.

Yeah, hilarious.

BB52Big.jpg

Mike McDaniel like ":censored:in' :censored: bro this one's totally on me guys I :censored:in' own it dudes I :censored:in' own that :censored: it's on me" as Miami predictably loses on the ice planet Hoth

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

21 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

The Chiefs Defense has been the strength all season long.  Does the DC, Steve Spagnuolo get another chance to be a head coach?

KC's allegedly great defense is a product of playing a weak ass schedule.

• Eyeroll 2

3 minutes ago, Unocal said:

oh joy

the texans won

can't wait to see HOU get blown out in the divisional round for the umpteenth time

Maybe find some other ways to occupy your time.  Like a hobby.  Maybe do a puzzle.

• Like 6

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 minute ago, Unocal said:

I just feel like the NFL is becoming too predictable. Chiefs win again? Yawn.

The Dolphins have been faceplanting the last 2 weeks and the Chiefs had to win out to get a home game. I doubt they can get past the Ravens anyways, and that's if they survive the Bills, should they beat the Steelers. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

5 hours ago, infrared41 said:

Let's not act like it's no big deal either.

I stand by what I posted from having "survived" one of the 5 coldest games in history. For all the hand wringing, can you find any contemporaneous reports of fans with frostbite or hypothermia from those games?  As I posted earlier, there's no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing.

Yes. It's severe weather. I'm not in the habit of worrying over things that aren't shown to be worth worrying over.

• Like 4

It's where I sit.

2 hours ago, Unocal said:

I just feel like the NFL is becoming too predictable. Chiefs win again? Yawn.

Because they are a good team. Jesus Christ. If a good team wins you say it’s too predicable, if a wild card team wins you claim the didn’t deserve it. Make up your mind and just enjoy the game, or atleast allow the rest of us to.

• Applause 3

Speaking of predictable posts, here's another one trashing the ass birds.  

Can teams really put "fat" clauses in rookie contracts?  I thought those things were standardized these days.  But it's come out that Jordan Davis, billed as one of those Georgia guys that just "know how to win" (yet none of them that they've drafted can actually hack it against grown-ass men), has been getting fined on a weekly basis for being overweight.  And he's just like "OK, fine me, I'm not gonna stop eating Funyuns in the huddle."

While a fat clause seems a little extreme to me, it is what it is and imagine having the opportunity of a lifetime to be an NFL player on one of the winningest franchise of this century and pissing it away.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

Speaking of predictable posts, here's another one trashing the ass birds.  

Can teams really put "fat" clauses in rookie contracts?  I thought those things were standardized these days.  But it's come out that Jordan Davis, billed as one of those Georgia guys that just "know how to win" (yet none of them that they've drafted can actually hack it against grown-ass men), has been getting fined on a weekly basis for being overweight.  And he's just like "OK, fine me, I'm not gonna stop eating Funyuns in the huddle."

While a fat clause seems a little extreme to me, it is what it is and imagine having the opportunity of a lifetime to be an NFL player on one of the winningest franchise of this century and pissing it away.

Do we have a new punchline for Kelvin Benjamin jokes?

The Bills have had to cancel the beginning of their shoveling operation; there's still a driving ban in most of the county, and the stadium is going to keep getting more snow until nightfall. The NWS is predicting an additional 4-6" during the original game time. Expect some good "this is what the stadium would have looked like during the game" posts soon. It's going to be kind of impressive if they actually clear out the stands for tomorrow with the obstacles that are in place.

• Like 1