Arizona Cardinals to Unveil New Uni's on Thursday

Stronso

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate sounding pessimistic, but is that the updated logo? the bottom one with the open beak? it just doesnt look right for some reason. i'm sure the unis will come out nice, but man, i bet they couldve updated better, still staying classic if this is indeed the new logo. i def wouldve preferred something like nitros concept, with the circle alternate and all. oh well.

www.skyedesignstudios.com

I hate sounding pessimistic, but is that the updated logo? the bottom one with the open beak? it just doesnt look right for some reason. i'm sure the unis will come out nice, but man, i bet they couldve updated better, still staying classic if this is indeed the new logo. i def wouldve preferred something like nitros concept, with the circle alternate and all. oh well.

The open beak is him opening his mouth in a video.

id better post my concept before these come out. can i get some input though? it contains silver helmets and pants. red facemasks, red stripes on the side of the uniforms. i have a pretty cool font made for the jersey numbers, but what color should they be. i want it to look like they fit in with the style of the uni well, and since the unis i made are pretty simple, im actually thinking of going with just silver numbers on the home uniforms, like the lions throwbacks, and either just red or maybe red with silver outline on the aways. what do you guys think?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

You don't think that the Cardinals are doing the the ol' "The Bird is Back...IN BLACK!" shenanigan, do ya?

If they do, well, it just doesn't make any sense. The Cardinals were never in black, so it'd be darn tough to go back to it. Perhaps they're replacing the blue with the black, maybe adding the Cardinal head to the jerseys again, and maybe black stripes back on the pants. 1982, here we come!

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

My buds over on the Arizona Sports Fans Network (the REAL Cardinals board) are really talking about this over there. They're all thinking the uni change as well.

Here's what "clif" posted:

Maybe it is an announcement to be renamed "The Los Angeles Cardinals of Arizona" 

:D

Shouldn't that be the St. Louis Cardinals of Glendale, fomerly of Chicago? :blink:

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

You don't think that the Cardinals are doing the the ol' "The Bird is Back...IN BLACK!" shenanigan, do ya?

If they do, well, it just doesn't make any sense. The Cardinals were never in black, so it'd be darn tough to go back to it. Perhaps they're replacing the blue with the black, maybe adding the Cardinal head to the jerseys again, and maybe black stripes back on the pants. 1982, here we come!

And wearing black...in the sun...in Arizona...any time of year...sucks.

Cards.png

My buds over on the Arizona Sports Fans Network (the REAL Cardinals board) are really talking about this over there.  They're all thinking the uni change as well.

Here's what "clif" posted:

Maybe it is an announcement to be renamed "The Los Angeles Cardinals of Arizona" 

:D

Shouldn't that be the St. Louis Cardinals of Glendale, fomerly of Chicago? :blink:

Actually it's Tempe Cardinals of Glendale Formerly of Saint Louis of Chicago

If they do, well, it just doesn't make any sense.  The Cardinals were never in black, so it'd be darn tough to go back to it.  Perhaps they're replacing the blue with the black, maybe adding the Cardinal head to the jerseys again, and maybe black stripes back on the pants.  1982, here we come!

And wearing black...in the sun...in Arizona...any time of year...sucks.

you got that right, especially when it hits 110 degrees

The bird had better not change.

Unless it's my idea, then i can sue. :P

I like the idea of a spruced up uniform (i like it as-is, but i digress), so long as the gray facemasks remain, and the uniforms are classy and traditional. No monochrome.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived