Templates Requests

Snowcap30

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm thinking about starting a "helmet project" type site based upon my state's high school uniforms. I intend to base it upon this template: Uniform%20Template.gif

What I'm looking for is a source that has a large-ish collection of uniforms based upon this template that I can reference whenever "this" looks like "that."

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

• 3 months later...

I'm looking for this blank (no colors or stripes) template for photoshop: http://www.sportslogos.net/images/logos/7/155/full/enuhgbwjwtqkijb0ikfl0k584.gif

If someone can email me the template or the location, that would be easiest. Thanks.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I'm working on a template for football fields. This is related to Goal Line Blitz, some of the folks have done some nice work and I'm doing my bit.

This should give you an idea of what it will look like. I'm going to make it available when it's perfected.

http://i50.tinypic.com/vi0e3n.jpg

I'm glad to have found this site. There's some amazing work here.

• 2 weeks later...

can someone please post an nhl pants template for paint.

such as this for example

IMG REMOVED

I did the original vector version of those pants which was taken from Andrew over at nhluniforms.com. However, I don't think anyone has converted it to paint.

Does anyone have the SOD template?

Yeah, pm your email address and I will send it to you.

they look like this if anyone wants them

Virginia.png

Dayton.png

I would like them please

strentacosta09@yahoo.com

me too... rodt@rtisticinsight.com

can you send me a copy as well...emerson.rapin@gmail.com TIA :D

such as this for example

IMG REMOVED

I did the original vector version of those pants which was taken from Andrew over at nhluniforms.com. However, I don't think anyone has converted it to paint.

I took speedy's vector version and converted it to a bitmap. I used those pants for my concept template (for which you posted).

Here in a bitmap of the pants and a basic helmet (Please for next you post give my a shout if you use my template setup, Thanks :)).

HelmetPants.jpg

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

such as this for example

IMG REMOVED

I took speedy's vector version and converted it to a bitmap. I used those pants for my concept template (for which you posted).

Here in a bitmap of the pants and a basic helmet (Please for next you post give my a shout if you use my template setup, Thanks :)).

HelmetPants.jpg

thank you SOOO much

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Hey guys. I know this might sound pretty bad. But how the heck do i download these links. I click the links but the seem to be dead links. What am i missing or doing wrong. If possible anyone here with hockey templates

Could you please send it to me or pm me. My email is fernando_demenezes@rogers.com. Thank you so much i appreciate all your help. You guys are extremely talented. I wish I had one ounce of your vision and creativity. Keep up the good work.