Jerseys you would kill for your teams to go back

Titanium Eagle

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I only saw a part of the title "Jerseys you would kill for", I was all set to say I'd kill for a Green Bay Bobcats sweater.

Since that's not what this thread is about, I'll take up Gothamite and say 'yep' you're probably the only one who would want that back.' :D

Nice guide, though :notworthy:

It's where I sit.

Please..please..please.

orioles66.jpg

I agree 100% with this.

Baltimore is in a flux right now. I like the colors, but there is so much more they could do with there uniforms. I HATE the script "O's" hat, I think the flat bird standing there is AWFUL and is one of the dumbest hat logos ever.

This uniform is nice. I would also love to see them go back to the old bird caricature, but on an all black hat. I wouldn't even mind if they used the white front panel hat for Sunday home games. That old bird logo is one of the best logos ever, it is as good or better than the Cleveland Indians hat logo. I don't understnad why they just don't go back to it. Orioles aren't fierce, so you might as well have some fun with it, because a serious Oriole is just boring.

31-37922-f.jpg

Please..please..please.

orioles66.jpg

I agree 100% with this.

Baltimore is in a flux right now. I like the colors, but there is so much more they could do with there uniforms. I HATE the script "O's" hat, I think the flat bird standing there is AWFUL and is one of the dumbest hat logos ever.

This uniform is nice. I would also love to see them go back to the old bird caricature, but on an all black hat. I wouldn't even mind if they used the white front panel hat for Sunday home games. That old bird logo is one of the best logos ever, it is as good or better than the Cleveland Indians hat logo. I don't understnad why they just don't go back to it. Orioles aren't fierce, so you might as well have some fun with it, because a serious Oriole is just boring.

31-37922-f.jpg

Agreed with the O's.

I have a hat just like that but the white part in the pic is black in mine

saBS.png

it would be great if the penguins would wear these. I like what they wear know but these are better.B0006SVIUM.01-AHW8KRDTE3CL0._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

and of course oilers_classic.jpg

Also if the mets wore this on sunday i'd be happy 2007-bsme86h-gooden_metswhite_pd.jpg

Once, JUST ONCE, PLEASE...

Can the Glazers PA-LEEZE have an open mind?

Just satisfy the loyal legion of fans your club has had since before you had any interest in the team...

(IF you don't know what I'm referring to, take a good look at the first 5 photos of my sig... :D )

JUST ONCE DAMMIT!!!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Agreed and these bad boys

a1_1_b.JPG

I liked those jerseys (those were the 94 version, right? No weird striping on the pants, and the numbers are the same color), but I'm definitely pleased with what we've got now. 3 Super Bowls in them, I like the navy better. The only change I'd make to my Pats would be the (OMFG!!!CLICHE!!!!) red alt. <dodges criticism>

spikes.jpg

the hawks are so :censored: stupid for giving those up, and for giving their best players up,Boris Diaw,Rasheed Wallace,Pistol Pete,Jason Terry,ect.

Rasheed was a Hawk for a day!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I agree with the Astros (very strongly), Broncos, 49ers and Oilers. Also, the Marlins and their bright all teal hats.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived