FSU black jersey

tron1013

Yikes, take the 'Seminoles' and 'Unconquered' off the pants and FSU would look like a high school team. With all the crazy and unnecessary changes Nike has been making, I can only hope Oklahoma State doesn't go from looking like this:

normal.jpg

to this:

nikecowboys.jpg

I'm pretty sure Nike will be calling you today offering a high-paying job.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nikecowboys.jpg

I feel dirty for saying I kinda like this.

Where's the diamondplate, though? :D

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Unconquered - humm, might want to check the scoreboard there Mr. Seminole.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

nikecowboys.jpg

I think this is great! but not for that OSU. i propose it for the OSU Beavers. they have to keep up with their friends in Eugene so they should go with a bright orange jersey (think Barcelona FC 2nd jersey) and 2 different helmets (black and orange) and have multiple uni combos like the Ducks. also a new "OS" or "O State" logo on their helmet is needed, their Beaver logo is outdated. so when the Ducks play the Beavers, people watching will go blind because it will be florescent yellow vs florescent orange!

• 1 year later...

Boy if they get conquered this time..... ^_^

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The 'Noles are far from "whoring" themselves out. This is done to pay tribute to the Seminoles tribe of Florida, a group who was very important in letting the Seminoles keep their name and logo by supporting them! It's a one time deal and it raises money for the Seminole Tribe much like when LSU wore the special uni's for Katrina... By the way Nike comes to Tallahassee every single year with a new idea for uniforms and helmets and Bowden tells them every single year to turn around. Thats pretty bold considering every other FSU sport has gone to black as being apart of the color scheme.

The 'Noles are far from "whoring" themselves out. This is done to pay tribute to the Seminoles tribe of Florida, a group who was very important in letting the Seminoles keep their name and logo by supporting them! It's a one time deal and it raises money for the Seminole Tribe much like when LSU wore the special uni's for Katrina... By the way Nike comes to Tallahassee every single year with a new idea for uniforms and helmets and Bowden tells them every single year to turn around. Thats pretty bold considering every other FSU sport has gone to black as being apart of the color scheme.

Not baseball, unless they're doing it this year...and for that matter, basketball wore black once (long before football), but they've stopped doing it since. There's a rumor that there wil be a black alternate, but for now, black is a football thing.

Archived