Sign in to follow this  
tron1013

FSU black jersey

Yikes, take the 'Seminoles' and 'Unconquered' off the pants and FSU would look like a high school team. With all the crazy and unnecessary changes Nike has been making, I can only hope Oklahoma State doesn't go from looking like this:

normal.jpg

to this:

nikecowboys.jpg

I'm pretty sure Nike will be calling you today offering a high-paying job.

nikecowboys.jpg

I feel dirty for saying I kinda like this.

Where's the diamondplate, though? :D

nikecowboys.jpg

I feel dirty for saying I kinda like this.

Where's the diamondplate, though? :D

My eyes were bleeding enough already after finishing that and this assymetrical nightmare:

nikesleeve.jpg

I had to draw the line somewhere! ;)

Unconquered - humm, might want to check the scoreboard there Mr. Seminole.

Honestly, those don't look bad at all. The team wearing them does. But that's another story.

nikecowboys.jpg

I think this is great! but not for that OSU. i propose it for the OSU Beavers. they have to keep up with their friends in Eugene so they should go with a bright orange jersey (think Barcelona FC 2nd jersey) and 2 different helmets (black and orange) and have multiple uni combos like the Ducks. also a new "OS" or "O State" logo on their helmet is needed, their Beaver logo is outdated. so when the Ducks play the Beavers, people watching will go blind because it will be florescent yellow vs florescent orange!

"This is the Florida State Limited Edition 2007 Authentic Full-Size Helmet corresponding with the Blackout game against Duke on 10/27/07" from the CSTV website

Boy if they get conquered this time..... ^_^

Helmet could really use some gold to mix in with it, but I actually kind of like it.

Wow - they have one of the best uniforms in all of football - NFL included - and they feel they have to go and do this. Unreal what some will do to whore themselves out to make a few extra bucks !

:cursing:

The 'Noles are far from "whoring" themselves out. This is done to pay tribute to the Seminoles tribe of Florida, a group who was very important in letting the Seminoles keep their name and logo by supporting them! It's a one time deal and it raises money for the Seminole Tribe much like when LSU wore the special uni's for Katrina... By the way Nike comes to Tallahassee every single year with a new idea for uniforms and helmets and Bowden tells them every single year to turn around. Thats pretty bold considering every other FSU sport has gone to black as being apart of the color scheme.

The 'Noles are far from "whoring" themselves out. This is done to pay tribute to the Seminoles tribe of Florida, a group who was very important in letting the Seminoles keep their name and logo by supporting them! It's a one time deal and it raises money for the Seminole Tribe much like when LSU wore the special uni's for Katrina... By the way Nike comes to Tallahassee every single year with a new idea for uniforms and helmets and Bowden tells them every single year to turn around. Thats pretty bold considering every other FSU sport has gone to black as being apart of the color scheme.

Not baseball, unless they're doing it this year...and for that matter, basketball wore black once (long before football), but they've stopped doing it since. There's a rumor that there wil be a black alternate, but for now, black is a football thing.

Yeah you got to it before i did . really I like the all Black once a year then again I would rather see them against some other then duke .

Yeah you got to it before i did . really I like the all Black once a year then again I would rather see them against some other then duke .