2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why Pittsburgh 250 ?!?

The city was founded 250 years ago.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Look! It's Paul "I miss empty nets 3 times a game and am OCD like crazy" Kariya!

... yeah, but he's not Patrick "I missed the open net from the goalie's crease and fell down while the Oilers turned the puck around and scored with 2 seconds left" Stefan

I saw, I came, I left.

Let's try this...

kariya1.jpg

Better?

No. Judging by the pants were going to have that stupid needless piping allover our jersey. We had one of the best jerseys in the league and theyre going to ruin it. Checketts and Davidson have done everything right...until now (so it seems). Arrrrrgh I hate reebok die die die and burn in the deepest pits of hell reebok.

i think its safe to say if its been leaked, thats what the final product is going to be. It has been the case almost 100% except for the silly canucks allstar template fake leak.

I wouldn't mind the penguins so much if not for the fact they now look identicle to Tampa and Ottawa. Granted they are better than the flames.

Grade C+ (loses points on the template effect)

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

after looking at the blues shorts, reebok or whoever are designing the jerseys are starting to smell like horse piss, which i occasionallly have to smell as i go to work. i'll quckly give them a D-. are we going back to an updated 95-98 atrosities. i want to see nhl hockey, not a college football mess.

I only meant better in terms of does the image show up.

I'll wait and see on the uniforms.

They might be fine.

Not all piping is bad.

They will have trouble topping what they've had the last decade-ish, but we'll see.

the only teams to top what they had are the bruins and blue jackets. Everyone else is the same or almost good all the way to down right ugly.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Love the new Pitts jersey. One of the best yet. The 250 is kind of stupid but it'll only be for a season. Doesnt ruin the jersey or anything it's just there. Love everything else. If the Oilers had a jersey like that I'd be delgihted, expect judgin gby the leaked screen :censored: it lookjs like they gotthe Florida treatment.

oilcountry.gif

Look! It's Paul "I miss empty nets 3 times a game and am OCD like crazy" Kariya!

... yeah, but he's not Patrick "I missed the open net from the goalie's crease and fell down while the Oilers turned the puck around and scored with 2 seconds left" Stefan

Ha - I remember watching that clip like 20 times. :P

A look at the Lightnings pants and socks, courtesy of NHL 2K8

sanstitreyv2.png

Sorry for the poor quality but it's a start !

I'm quoting myself because it looks like it got lost in the Pittsburgh frenzy... The Tampa socks sucks !

How did WE get THOSE socks and everyone who shouldve gotten them didnt?!

SigReflect.png

Archived