Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Finally found a pic of Ken Stabler as a Saint:

7895_1.JPG

How about Earl Campbell as a Saint about the same time (In No. 35)?

gallery_15_campbell.jpg

It's hard to believe the poor bastard can't even walk up steps any more. In SI's 2-page pic of the Heisman winners together some time back, he's the only one sitting down. Very sad, and probably because of the horrendous Astroturf surfaces he played on.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

surprised that i hadnt thought of this one earlier....maybe kuz i want to forget about that trade??

Cam Neely as a Canuck :cry:

Neely1.jpg

all the jordan pics...noone brought this one up yet???

DeneroffJam3.gif

cross sport promotion....

rocket.jpg

and off the walls....

jericho2.jpg

...of Jericho

GO GIANTS GO!!!

giants-1.png

mia Marek Schwarz

THANK YOU TREVOR!

linden.png

As a former NBA fan and native Oregonian, this one hurt the most....

THE greatest and most beloved player ever to don a Trailblazers uniform....

"Clyde The Glide" wearing my favorite Blazers uniform along with my other favorite Blazer of all time and my namesake, Jerome Kersey (photo on left)...

PortlandClyde.jpg

After 11 1/2 seasons as a Blazer, Clyde went on to wear these uniforms for 3 1/2 seasons before ending his career in 1998...It was bad enough he was traded to Houston, but the crap they wore at the end of Clyde's career (photo on the right) were just hideous...Also of note, Clyde is playing along side of his former college teammate and Phi Slama Jama member, Hakeem Olajuwon (also photo on right at lower left)

HoustonClyde.jpg

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Another one of my favorites of all time....As a Viking fan and fan of this player, I couldn't help but post the QB who held many NFL passing records until recent years...

I present to you...Francis Asbury Tarkenton....I realize that he played for 6 seasons as a Giant, but I still can't get used to seeing him in anything other than a Vikings uniform...The horned helmet looked so right and great on him....Hard to believe the guy played in the NFL for 18 seasons, which were split up evenly....First 6 years (1961-1966) with the Vikings, middle 6 years (1967-1972) with the Giants, and final 6 (1972-1978) again with the Vikings...

"Sir Francis" or "Scramblin' Fran" as he was better known, because of his scrambling ability, appeared at times to be running for his life in the backfield...

Pictures are as follows:

Upper left: Early career as a Viking

Upper right: Mid career as a Giant

Lower left: Latter career as a Viking

Lower right: Post career as co-host of the tv show "That's Incredible" (I couldn't get used to him in this uniform either...*lol*)

FranTarkenton.jpg

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

ng0606-605-I1.jpg

muggsy on the bullets

Damn. Just...damn.

Heck, when did Manute play for the Bullets? I remember him obviously as a Sixer, since I met him at a local mall here, and as a Warrior, in which he was posterized by the oh-so Thunderous Dan.

ng0606-605-I1.jpg

muggsy on the bullets

Damn. Just...damn.

Heck, when did Manute play for the Bullets? I remember him obviously as a Sixer, since I met him at a local mall here, and as a Warrior, in which he was posterized by the oh-so Thunderous Dan.

Weren't the Bullets his first team, or am I remembering that wrong?

Find the pic of Bol in the Indianapolis Ice uniform from a few years back. I remember seeing one somewhere but I'm having a hell of a time finding it (It was for charity and I don't know if he just appeared for the warm-ups or if he actuallly saw official ice time).

Find the pic of Bol in the Indianapolis Ice uniform from a few years back. I remember seeing one somewhere but I'm having a hell of a time finding it (It was for charity and I don't know if he just appeared for the warm-ups or if he actuallly saw official ice time).

I was at least one of the people who posted this pic in the past, but here it is again :

bol_hockey1.jpg715_2.jpg

Next challenge : trying to find a picture of Tom Glavine in his high school hockey days, or, better yet, the full uniform practice he had with the Bruins a few years back.

Homer%20Simpson%20Sabres.jpg

didnt read the whole thread so sorry if these are dupes

being from pittsburgh the ones that stand out for me but i couldnt find pics

franco harris seattle seahawks

kent tekulve phillies

dave parker reds or even worse brewers

and the coup de grace

willie stargell as a braves coach

didnt read the whole thread so sorry if these are dupes

being from pittsburgh the ones that stand out for me but i couldnt find pics

franco harris seattle seahawks

kent tekulve phillies

dave parker reds or even worse brewers

and the coup de grace

willie stargell as a braves coach

I believe those are both posted, with pics.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats