Players in the "wrong" uniforms

• 2 weeks later...

Still think the Cavs have underrated uniforms

Top-three in the league in my books.

I really like them. They're way way better than the mess they wore when Lebron played there.

The inconsistencies in that uniform and how they translated to the replicas as well as having to see thousands of Cleveland kids on the college campus I was on wear those badly botched replicas irritated me to no end.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I absolutely love them. Particularly the home, which is nearly free of white. I hope they keep them for a long time, though I tend to doubt it. Their history tells me they won't

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I absolutely love them. Particularly the home, which is nearly free of white. I hope they keep them for a long time, though I tend to doubt it. Their history tells me they won't

i think you mean the aways, the homes are white

I think he means these

KyrieIrving_InsideOnly1.jpg

90758391980.gif

On 1/13/2014 at 2:07 PM, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:
On 1/13/2014 at 1:56 PM, wonderbread said:
On 1/13/2014 at 0:30 PM, OnWis97 said:
On 1/13/2014 at 9:28 PM, BigBubba said:
On 1/12/2014 at 3:41 PM, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

I think he means these

Sorry, no I meant the aways. I like this one too, but would prefer it say "Cavaliers."

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The only thing that could possibly improve this set is the adoption of this as the primary logo:

cavaliers-wp-1920-4.jpg

I love the swords and I love the wordmarks, but those script "C" logos should have been dropped when this new set came along (along with the primary logo).

Update the above logo so that it includes no navy (and the city name), and it's a keeper.

I hate that the uniforms have such a minuscule amount of white and navy (logos on shorts and above nameplate).

Sticking with the theme, here is Mr. Cavalier Austin Carr, with the Mavericks in 1980:

250px-Austin_carr.jpg

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

3_time_raines_trying_to_make_marlins_cro

Tim Raines

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png