Super Bowl XLII

rainmaker17

See this is why I was so disappointed when the Packers lost.... they were the last real threat to New England and they got beat before they could face them. We already saw what the Pats can do against NY.

no they weren't. The giants are a bigger threat. They almost beat the patriots in the final game, so this will be alot closer than it looks. They already beat the cowboys who every one except me put in the NFC title game. They took out the packers who was the hands down favorite by everyone including myself to be in the super bowl. I wouldn't be surprised if they stunned the patriots. Granted i and everysingle person out side of Hillary Clinton's state expects the patriots to win. The giants will make it a game far more than favre would have, which in my opinion would have been a gimme for the pats.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and apparel for Patriots-haters

Did D_G Now design this one?

216844672v4_240x240_Front_Color-NavyWhite.jpg

Ha ha...That's great. The problem is, though, if you draw attention to it (it being Eli's Opie-like appearance), it ceases to be special.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet...

Brady Spotted in NY Wearing Cast on Foot

I guess this would explain, at least in part, his performance in the AFC title game.

Or he might have just had a bad game. It happens, even to the great ones. Or maybe (and I know this will be difficult for you) San Diego's defense had something to do with it.

BB52Big.jpg

I guess this would explain, at least in part, his performance in the AFC title game.

Or he might have just had a bad game. It happens, even to the great ones. Or maybe (and I know this will be difficult for you) San Diego's defense had something to do with it.

I said "explain in part." Christ, you people are sensitive.

Look who's talking? :upside:

I saw, I came, I left.

It's just gamesmanship. A psychological ploy really. Watch him be "doubtful" until kickoff and then he leads them onto the field in tip top shape.

That said, I'd rather he played-because if hell freezes over and New York did win, having Brady out there kills any argument that the Giants got "lucky" or didn't face the "real" Patriots.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Look who's talking? :upside:

No kidding.

BB52Big.jpg

It's occurred to me that Pats fans can't open their mouths around here anymore without getting jumped all over.

Lighten up Frances. I wasn't "jumping all over you." I was simply pointing out the rest of the "in part" of why Brady had a bad game. Sorry if you took it for more than that. You people look for more trouble than anyone actually causes for you. If you look around this thread and the playoff thread you'll see that I have had nothing but complimentary things to say about The Patriots.

BB52Big.jpg

It's occurred to me that Pats fans can't open their mouths around here anymore without getting jumped all over.

Lighten up Frances. I wasn't "jumping all over you." I was simply pointing out the rest of the "in part" of why Brady had a bad game. Sorry if you took it for more than that. You people look for more trouble than anyone actually causes for you. If you look around this thread and the playoff thread you'll see that I have had nothing but complimentary things to say about The Patriots.

What? No you weren't...you had a post specifically dedicated to my reaction to your smartass comment. I took it for what it was, a snide comment directed at me. Back it up.

What? No you weren't...you had a post specifically dedicated to my reaction to your smartass comment. I took it for what it was, a snide comment directed at me. Back it up.

Boy, you Boston fans really do overreact. He's already apologized, bud. Take the apology and move on.

As for Brady's foot, and this is coming from a Patriot hater, Brady is a tough guy - I don't expect this to slow him down. By super sunday you'll forget he even had a cast.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

I'll never pass an opportunity to get in a dig at the Patriots fanbase. Pats suck! Brady's stupid foot sucks too! They gonna lose!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

See this is why I was so disappointed when the Packers lost.... they were the last real threat to New England and they got beat before they could face them. We already saw what the Pats can do against NY.

no they weren't. The giants are a bigger threat. They almost beat the patriots in the final game, so this will be alot closer than it looks. They already beat the cowboys who every one except me put in the NFC title game. They took out the packers who was the hands down favorite by everyone including myself to be in the super bowl. I wouldn't be surprised if they stunned the patriots. Granted i and everysingle person out side of Hillary Clinton's state expects the patriots to win. The giants will make it a game far more than favre would have, which in my opinion would have been a gimme for the pats.

The Giants played by far their best game of the season and STILL lost..... it was 38-28 Pats before a garbage-time TD. Not saying the Giants aren't a threat, just not against the juggernaut that is New England.

espnsig.gif

Archived