Nike Enforcer Uniform to Debut 12/6. Army vs Navy

scottysprings

I love those Army uniforms. It's not something I'd want to see for an everyday thing, but it's nice, IMO (except for the really long nameplate slogan.

The Navy uniforms are alright. I like the sleeve logo (which I presume is something like this.) The shoulder yoke is ok, although I'd like to see it go further back on the uniform, and I think it'd look better without the huge patches.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not a fan of Navy's look but Army is awesome!

My question is will Oregon have a camo helmet next season?

don't encourage them, they already have camo in some of the basketball sets (green used in the System of Dress men's uniforms is actually very, very faint camo).

A hundred thousand high schools in rural areas just got the same good idea at the same time....the only thing I don't like about the Army unis is how hard it is to read the camo numbers. That's it.

harperdc.gif

Another cool thing, the Army players have their Division patches on the right sleeve.

I agree. I love the patches that the players wear in this game. Everything about this game I love (except Army's lackluster record. Maybe they can turn it around soon.). I love that they run unusual offenses. I love the Corps of Cadets and the Midshipmen cheering sections.

It does seem the uniforms would be better if they had traditional, not camo numbers. The helmets are good, for a "one-game" scenario.

I dig the camo unis, but think they should wear a camo jersey not a black one. Have a camo jersey with yellow numbers (so they stand out and are readable) and they would have a pretty sweet uni set.

I was wrong about them not chainging the designs, but I actually like it. Only for the Army-Navy Game though. It's nice they started bringing out special uniforms for the game like Navy did a while back.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Army and Navy players are both wearing the patches of what will be their Divisions and probably Fleets or Squadrons within their respected service. They usually break them out for this game and the Navy uniforms seemed to be prepared for this because the Nike logo is centered while the Army one is still on the left side. I think both unis look absolutely amazing and perfect for this game. The shoulder logos for Navy are great, showing how both Navy (anchor) and the Marines (Globe, Eagle, Anchor) are represented at the Naval Academy. Fantastic job. Was a little skeptical due to Nike being behind this but great job all around.

Here is a good high res look at Navy

Army%20Navy%20Football_Hopk.JPG

Didn't see a pic of Army yet

Is that a red stripe in the pants? I could have sworn I saw it on tv. I think both teams jerseys are worse then what they normally wear, but I think that of the two navy's are better.

Also, so is this it about the new nike enforcer? i expected a new template or jersey build that would be expanded to other teams over the next season. But these jersey designs just seem like a special one game thing, not a completely new type of jeresy.

I was a little stunned by the Army ones but I'm getting used to it ... and count me in as somebody who is ABSOLUTELY in favor of "DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY" on the back of the Army unis. Perfect touch.

The Navy ones are pretty good, more traditional. I could see a team with those colors using this as a permament look.

Nobody's mentioned - neither team has TV numbers on the jerseys.

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

Archived