2009 NHL season thread- Part II

jkrdevil

That's right, I forgot they took out the obstacle course. I loved that too. That's the most skilled of a competition for the basic hockey skills.

I like the Goalie Shot competition idea, Hedley.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought this was kinda funny

ovechkinbig_80573.jpg

I think someone should wear a blindfold and do it. That would be pretty amusing.

What about one of those chairs kids use when they are first learning how to skate?

If they are going to allow props, the possibilities are endless!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

ovechkinbig_80573.jpg

I think someone should wear a blindfold and do it. That would be pretty amusing.

What about one of those chairs kids use when they are first learning how to skate?

Ovie always seems to take it to another level. there were alot of neat tricks, but the camera work left alot to be desired.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

ovechkinbig_80573.jpg

Ovie always seems to take it to another level. there were alot of neat tricks, but the camera work left alot to be desired.

Ovechkin is the NHL's rock star.

He just goes out, and has fun.

ovechkinbig_80573.jpg

This is a guy who wins 4 trophies last year only to show up 3 hours late to the Award's after party no longer in his suit and tie, but instead in shorts, flip-flops, a t-shirt and a trucker hat. This guy marches to the beat of his own drum!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

ovechkinbig_80573.jpg

This is a guy who wins 4 trophies last year only to show up 3 hours late to the Award's after party no longer in his suit and tie, but instead in shorts, flip-flops, a t-shirt and a trucker hat. This guy marches to the beat of his own drum!

i'll pile on here, after the Caps won the division last year, the team was all showered and dressed, Ovie grabbed a Southeast Division Champs t-shirt, pulled it over his dress shirt, and announced he was going out on the town like that, Mike Green told him no way, Alex Semin and Sergei Fedorov followed Ovies lead, then Mike Green and a couple others followed. they went out on the town as champs. he not only follows the beat of his own drum, he gets others in on his act!

"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

ovechkinbig_80573.jpg

i'll pile on here, after the Caps won the division last year, the team was all showered and dressed, Ovie grabbed a Southeast Division Champs t-shirt, pulled it over his dress shirt, and announced he was going out on the town like that, Mike Green told him no way, Alex Semin and Sergei Fedorov followed Ovies lead, then Mike Green and a couple others followed. they went out on the town as champs. he not only follows the beat of his own drum, he gets others in on his act!

Ovechkin is amazing!

At the 2005 World Juniors I really disliked him mostly because he was on the Russian team, but these last couple years I have become a huge fan of the guy.

He loves to play hockey his enthusiasm for the game is amazing.

All hail Alexander the Great!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

All of the Ovie love... I just want to kill myself.

Crosby couldn't hold Ovechkin's jock.

And neither of them could hold Bobby Orr's...

:P

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'd gather to say that when Ovechkin's english gets just a little bit better, he's gonna be the face of this league, not Sidney.

(Ovie's face is a little ugly to be the face of anything, but i digress...)

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

All of the Ovie love... I just want to kill myself.

now you know how we feel when all the NHL loves on Crosby.

I'd gather to say that when Ovechkin's english gets just a little bit better, he's gonna be the face of this league, not Sidney.

But it's a face any mother can love!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Ovechkin is exactly what the NHL needs. A likable dynamic player who has a dynamic personality. There's NOBODY else.

Sydney is likable, and a dynamic player, no doubt about it. But he talks like a robot.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Archived