New Pirates Uniforms

dahatman

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So now we have NO teams with vests as their primary home and/or road jerseys.

- Angels and Rockies for sure have alt vests.

- Rangers, Twins, White Sox, Indians, and now Pirates, I'm unsure of whether or not those teams still/will use alt vests. (Someone can fill them in if they do or do not still use them)

Black jersey = pretty nifty, depending on the number treatment.

Is it possible that the new white jersey is just replacing those pointless pinstriped Sunday alts, and that both the home and road vests are sticking around? I mean, something just seems so right about the Pirates in vests.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The pictures above are all replica jerseys, and that's fine...but if they get rid of the vest for the home, won't we see a new road??

Here's wishing for the cursive Pittsburgh, Van Slyke-Bonilla-Bonds days.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I liked the vests, but did anyone notice how those two had none of that awful pirate head logo? And if that black one is the alt, it has no red...

...if this means the day when the red and awful pirate logo are gotten rid of is here, im perfectly ok with the vests being gone. In fact, I like it more, because the replica jerseys with just all black sleeves instead of being vests, I wasnt a fan of.

oBIgzrL.png

I know its not and it just may be my screen, But...does anyone else see a green fill on the homes?

Unfortunately, I have it on my screen as well. Does anyone know how to change that, so I see black where there is supposed to be black?

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

The pictures above are all replica jerseys, and that's fine...but if they get rid of the vest for the home, won't we see a new road??

Here's wishing for the cursive Pittsburgh, Van Slyke-Bonilla-Bonds days.

6081_01_lg.jpg

Woooooow... that jersey is very nice with that pointless "i"... indeed I own one. I always love that jersey...

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Archived