NFL Pro Combat Series

CDixonDesign

Here's the latest, I decided to look around and let inspiration hit me, and in the Dolphins logo, the Dolphin is wearing a white helmet with a huge "M" on it, so I said what the heck, let's go with it:

Miami Dolphins:

Dolphins_ProCombat.png

The orange is too much, particularly orange numbers on aqua. I'd flip the colors on both sets of numbers.

But I'm really enjoying this series.

Packers-2.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the Browns concept I put together. I took the general elements from thier current uni's and added in the "B" logo that I really like. I converted the non matching striping on thier currents to match the striping within the "B" logo...

And as for the "We're Not Detroit" slogan within the collar: See Here Don't slow down in East Cleveland or you'll die! :lol:

Anyhow, Cleveland Browns:

Browns_ProCombat.png

Clif

CDixonDesign

Thanks for all the suggestions for the slogans guys, some of them are awesome! Here's what I put together for the Saints, I think this one is spot on, the subliminated pattern in the jersey is the saints logo in a consecutive pattern to give it a Mardi Gras feel:

New Orleans Saints:

Saints_ProCombat.png

Good God! This is the greatest most beautiful-est Saints concept I've EVER seen :wub: Thank you. Just thank you.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Thanks for all the suggestions for the slogans guys, some of them are awesome! Here's what I put together for the Saints, I think this one is spot on, the subliminated pattern in the jersey is the saints logo in a consecutive pattern to give it a Mardi Gras feel:

New Orleans Saints:

Saints_ProCombat.png

Good God! This is the greatest most beautiful-est Saints concept I've EVER seen :wub: Thank you. Just thank you.

Agreed.....Maybe with all the black on the road one, could we see some gold numbers?..... Just a quick second of venting, is it too much to ask for the saints to wear black and gold at home. I know it isn't gonna happen this week. I haven't missed a home game in years and I can't remember the last time we did B&G at home. Sorry, back to the wonderful concepts.

2623arr.jpg

Good night nurse. This thread is music to the eyes. If it would turn as well as these concepts, I wouldn't be opposed to a Pro Combat week in the NFL, or something similar put on by Reebok. You are my favorite person in the world.

LosAngelesLakers.pngLosAngelesDodgers.pngSanDiegoChargers.png

thanks to crkraider22

One thing I don't really care for is the attempt to create little "slogans" for each NFL franchise and college franchise that uses the Pro Combat set. It just seems a bit... dumb... to have things like "Cardiac Cats," "Steel City," etc. on the inner collar.

It's not really a bad thing, just seems dumb, like I said. But it's only my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.

Dallas takes a little getting use to with the absence of silver, but that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with the set. It still looks great. I do think the pants could use a little more love though. I'm not sold on just the star on there just yet. I'm not saying go all Florida toilet seat on them, but adding some piping or maybe even a star pattern faded in would look nice.

Here is the Browns concept I put together. I took the general elements from thier current uni's and added in the "B" logo that I really like. I converted the non matching striping on thier currents to match the striping within the "B" logo...

And as for the "We're Not Detroit" slogan within the collar: See Here Don't slow down in East Cleveland or you'll die! :lol:

Anyhow, Cleveland Browns:

Browns_ProCombat.png

Clif

CDixonDesign

My favorite line of those videos was "Come on down to West 6th Street / It's a perfect place if you're a douchebag!"

I'm going to share this concept with my friends tomorrow. It's absolutely hilarious

sig2_by_sergeiofrussia.png

Archived