2010 NCAA Final Four Thread

Cujo

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loathe Michigan State, but I will say this that Matt Izzo is one hell of a coach.

Tom Izzo has a brother on his staff?

or, this guy? http://twitter.com/MattIzzo

Actually I think that's the son of Matt Izzo who is a supervisor at the courthouse

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I'm still baffled by how Tennessee used that final 1.8 seconds. Pretty disappointing.

But nevertheless, this was the greatest run in Tennessee history. To think of where the program was in the couple of years before Pearl, and where it has come now, is pretty remarkable. This also makes two years in a row that men's basketball was the most successful of all our major sports teams. I'm not sure that's ever been the case before.

dzh6fs12jk4gddgfd123hlxft.gif

So much for a fun Final Four

Ten to one the final will be MSU vs Duke and it will suck

I dont understand the Sparatans two years in a row they under achieve in the regular season and make the Final Four.

cause tom izzo has proved he is the best coach in the nation when it comes to the ncaa tourney . he uses the regular season to mold his team , fix their problems , and strengthen their unity . they never look that good throughout the year so the selection committee underseeds them , but it doesnt matter , they get it done when it counts .

glossysig5.png

I dont understand the Sparatans two years in a row they under achieve in the regular season and make the Final Four.

cause tom izzo has proved he is the best coach in the nation when it comes to the ncaa tourney . he uses the regular season to mold his team , fix their problems , and strengthen their unity . they never look that good throughout the year so the selection committee underseeds them , but it doesnt matter , they get it done when it counts .

English |ˈi ng (g)li sh |

noun

the West Germanic language of England, now widely used in many varieties throughout the world.

I wish I could understand your post.

6fQjS3M.png

I'm not quite sure Michigan State underachieved last year. They finished 4 games ahead of the #2 team in the Conference.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I hope we don't get a MSU vs Duke Championship Game, that won't be good <_<

Oh, so Butler vs. West Virginia would be so much better? Puh-lease. I hope it's Michigan State versus Duke...I actually like compelling basketball with tourney tested coaches, high level guard play, and no Thuggy Bear.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I would love WVU vs Butler two brand new teams that have never won a title.

Too bad the ratings would completely suck ass with that match-up.

I could live with Butler, good story about them being at the crib and all, but there is no justice in the world if Bob (T)Huggins gets a 'ship.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Tom Izzo is the man. Six final fours in 12 years? That's amazing. Particularly this year, when his team seemed to be kind of a mess down the stretch. And with Lucas out, I figured they'd go down today.

If Lucas was hurt, I think Duke/MSU could be a good final. As it is though, If MSU gets by Butler, I think they'll go down to either team.

Duke over Butler.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I would love WVU vs Butler two brand new teams that have never won a title.

Too bad the ratings would completely suck ass with that match-up.

I could live with Butler, good story about them being at the crib and all, but there is no justice in the world if Bob (T)Huggins gets a 'ship.

That's where I'm at as well. I'd much rather see Tom Izzo or Coach K win another title before I'd want Huggins to win one. And let's not kid ourselves, Butler ain't winning :censored:.

BB52Big.jpg

English |ˈi ng (g)li sh |

noun

the West Germanic language of England, now widely used in many varieties throughout the world.

I wish I could understand your post.

That's nothing. Go back a page and read a couple of dfwabel's posts. :D

BB52Big.jpg

Archived