College Football Uniforms 2010-2011

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

always thought Auburn should rock blue pants, orange stripe bordered in white, for select road games. it would be awesome to see them hit the field.

Auburn has 3 "Theme Nights" scheduled for the Season:

All Auburn All Orange for the ARK State and UGA Games and "Navy Nightmare" for Clemson.

The Clemson Game is the rumor du jour at the moment.

How would the look? Probably a lot like the Wayne County (MS) War Eagles

g0002580000000000003887d34b5aac3bc777c476b9ca31e5608148d57c.jpg

always thought Auburn should rock blue pants, orange stripe bordered in white, for select road games. it would be awesome to see them hit the field.

Auburn has 3 "Theme Nights" scheduled for the Season:

All Auburn All Orange for the ARK State and UGA Games and "Navy Nightmare" for Clemson.

The Clemson Game is the rumor du jour at the moment.

How would the look? Probably a lot like the Wayne County (MS) War Eagles

g0002580000000000003887d34b5aac3bc777c476b9ca31e5608148d57c.jpg

We occasionally have this discussion regarding the Bears' blue pants, so forgive me for repeating myself, but I really think that a white-orange-white striping pattern would look better...

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but here's a video confirming UCLA's new road uniforms.

Personally, I don't like 'em.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

possible update for louisville football:

all player interviews i have seen and pictures i have seen have no nob. i don't know whether or not it's a charlie strong thing to emphasize team first, ala randy shannon his first year or boise state after they won the fiesta bowl, or he just doesn't want names on the unis. but then maybe names hadn't had time to be added yet. can someone confirm no nob this year?

all player interviews i have seen and pictures i have seen have no nob. i don't know whether or not it's a charlie strong thing to emphasize team first, ala randy shannon his first year or boise state after they won the fiesta bowl, or he just doesn't want names on the unis. but then maybe names hadn't had time to be added yet. can someone confirm no nob this year?

I was told by someone at Louisville that the 2010 Louisville unis weren't in yet and that was why they had been using last years, sans-names. It could be that the game jerseys will have names and they could also be different. I know of another adidas school that wore different jerseys on picture day than they will on Saturday. Not necessarily a different design, but different jerseys.

I was told by someone at Louisville that the 2010 Louisville unis weren't in yet and that was why they had been using last years, sans-names. It could be that the game jerseys will have names and they could also be different. I know of another adidas school that wore different jerseys on picture day than they will on Saturday. Not necessarily a different design, but different jerseys.

I won't rule that out one bit. Our Adidas road jerseys came in very late, as has a lot of our Adidas gear.

New Kent State uniforms. Of course no one knew about this until today because Kent State doesn't bother telling anyone anything (cause 95% of people don't care). There isn't a real picture yet cause the game just started, but this is what I could make out from the stream:

ksu2010uni.jpg

Much better, IMO, compared to the old one:

keithhandoffjpg-76847c93a8747619_large.jpg

Obviously I left off the patches, but they have the college football logo (probably the MAC version) on the right side of the chest, what looks like a Nike logo on the left, and the KSU logo on the collar

New Kent State uniforms. Of course no one knew about this until today because Kent State doesn't bother telling anyone anything (cause 95% of people don't care). There isn't a real picture yet cause the game just started, but this is what I could make out from the stream:

ksu2010uni.jpg

Obviously I left off the patches, but they have the college football logo (probably the MAC version) on the right side of the chest, what looks like a Nike logo on the left, and the KSU logo on the collar

i believe it was actually a new balance logo. central michigan used to sport new balance too

maehl.png

ksu2010uni.jpg

i believe it was actually a new balance logo. central michigan used to sport new balance too

He's saying they changed up. I'm unimpressed. A logo likke that, and their uniforms are uninspired as aqll get out.

ksu2010uni.jpg

He's saying they changed up. I'm unimpressed. A logo likke that, and their uniforms are uninspired as aqll get out.

i dont know which one, but their old ones were new balance and, judging on the uniform template, they switched to adidas. CMU has the exact same jerseys

maehl.png

is it just me or are Ohio State's pants more-silvery than they have been?

i noticed that too, i think they just made the grey darker

I think it has more of a blue tint. theyre def different. the other ones were matte and wheat looking, just like Georgia's. I point it out bc I'm hoping Georgia has a pair of pants with the same change...cuz im tired of the matte-wheat.

osu-posey-psu-td-mfjpg-8ab9859716a7255f_large.jpg

ksu2010uni.jpg

i dont know which one, but their old ones were new balance and, judging on the uniform template, they switched to adidas. CMU has the exact same jerseys

All their recent practice pics had them in Nike shoes

ksu2010uni.jpg

All their recent practice pics had them in Nike shoes

dougmartin.jpg

(courtesy www.kentsportsreport.com)

Archived