Unpopular Opinions

San-Jose-Sharks-nhl-Hockey-jerseys.jpg

These in my mind were the perfect jersey for the sharks. but yeah the orange was a downgrade.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I guess this is an unpopular opinion judging from the last few posts.

I like the new Sharks logo. The new uniforms themselves I can take or leave, but the logo's a huge improvement over the original.

I dislike -- nay, detest -- all-gray baseball unis.

I hate all-white football uniforms.

I think teams not named the Yankees, the Cubs, the (Black and) White Sox or the Phillies should not wear pinstripes.

I think teams that do not wear NOBs (NsOB?) should be fined the entirety of their game proceeds -- ticket sales, concessions, merchandise sales, parking revenues, broadcast revenues, etc. -- every game they don't wear NOB.

Are those opinions unpopular enough?

Packers-2.png

I dislike -- nay, detest -- all-gray baseball unis.

I hate all-white football uniforms.

Are those opinions unpopular enough?

Very.

Although, hating all-white football unis may not be as big of a stretch as all-grey road unis. I disagree with your opinion, but they are unpopular.

EDIT - Didn't see your edit. I think fining teams for not wearing NOBs is going a bit far, but every team except the Yankees should wear NOBs.

- I like double blue

- I like BFBS sometimes

NHL

- The 2004 Flames jerseys were the best ones, but I don't like the black C as their main

- I love the flaming horse jerseys.

- The best Thrashers jerseys are the navy ones with the T bird, but the Thrashers should take out the brown and red and be navy-baby-gold-white.

- The pre-edge Penguins jerseys are their best. I like the vegas gold more than the bold.

- The Canucks logo is amazing.

- Minnesota's Christmas jerseys suck.

- New Jersey's Christmas jerseys kick ass, but the logo sucks.

- The black V Canucks jerseys are awesome.

- The Teal seals jerseys kick ass.

- The Hurricanes logo is good.

- The 2009 allstar logo sucked. The 2010 is good.

- Bronze, Black, and gold were the best caps colours. The white edge jersey is amazing, the red is not.

- Overall the NHL has the best logos in sports.

NBA

- NO MORE BLUE AND RED

- New GS logos are good minus the copperplate; I like the jerseys a lot.

- Bullets is a :censored:ty name.

- There need to be less basketballs in logos

- Lakers logo sucks

- Hawks main sucks

MLB

- I don't like the powder blue jays jerseys. There. I said it. The best logo they had was the updated version of that logo, and I'd like them if it weren't for the butt-ugly wordmark.

There.

My NHL Rebrand Blog

Check it out and comment.

Minnesota's Christmas jerseys suck.

/nodding head vigorously.

I don't understand how people think the Wild are the best expansion team (aesthetically) of the last 12 years.

not only is this one of my favorite expansion unis, it's one of my favorite non-original six sweaters in the NHL:

mason.jpg

And it's waaayyyyy better than this: 41-41848-F.jpg

This: columbus_blue_jackets_2000.gif

and this... Minnesota_Wild2.jpg

...I would probably like the WIld a helluva lot more if they didn't have such a stupid name. Vikings? Rad. Tons of Scandinavians in Minnesota. Twins? Awesome. Classic, and makes sense geographically speaking. Timberwolves? Eh... not too hot on this or any other names like it (see: MIGHTY Ducks, DEVIL Rays, GOLDEN Gophers, etc. etc.) ... But the Wild? Easily one of the worst names in professional sports. Sounds like a WNBA name. So does Thunder.

*Yawn*

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

I Like Oregon's football jerseys. Yes.. ALL OF THEM. Including those Carbon helmets!

That's not an unpopular opinion. Everybody loves Oregon uniforms, especially the more recent 100,000,000,000,000-Combo Set.

:therock:

I would probably like the WIld a helluva lot more if they didn't have such a stupid name. Vikings? Rad. Tons of Scandinavians in Minnesota. Twins? Awesome. Classic, and makes sense geographically speaking. Timberwolves? Eh... not too hot on this or any other names like it (see: MIGHTY Ducks, DEVIL Rays, GOLDEN Gophers, etc. etc.) ... But the Wild? Easily one of the worst names in professional sports. Sounds like a WNBA name. So does Thunder.

*Yawn*

Not sure I understand your beef here... it sounds like you don't like contrived "species" like Mighty Ducks and Golden Gophers, but Timberwolves and Devil Rays are actual animals.

But I agree... Wild is a terrible name that would've been more appropriate for RHI.

Don't worry. I think LA Angels of Anaheim is pretty dumb too.

That makes two of us.

Not sure I understand your beef here... it sounds like you don't like contrived "species" like Mighty Ducks and Golden Gophers, but Timberwolves and Devil Rays are actual animals.

I understand they're actual animals (or rather, sub-species?), I just think it's dumb. For instance, Anaheim Ducks sounds cool. Anaheim Mallard Ducks sound retarded.

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png