Unpopular Opinions

I prefer both the Astros and D-Backs in red and sand. Sure both teams looked too much alike when they both wore it. But when the Astros rebranded to navy, it added another navy team to the league, which MLB does not need. As for the D-Backs, the purple/teal look reeked of the 90's and early 00's, it was time for a rebrand.

the new york rangers navy blue vintage alternate jersey is absolutely beautiful, and one of the best sweaters in the league.

it is also light years better than the old liberty jersey.

This, except I'd go so far as to say they should just ditch the vintage white and replace the primary sweater with it. A white version, too.

oBIgzrL.png

They originally had the same uniform templates, just different crests. I think that's worse than the other way around, actually. You should only have one primary logo. If you have to palette-swap it like the Flames do, that's fine, but you shouldn't have two altogether different primaries. It was especially bad when the league flipped to dark at home and the Thrashers didn't wear their true primary logo at home.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I like that the NBA & NCAA Basketball allows players to wear number 0 (single zero). I wouldn't mind seeing that spread to the other major sports leagues (if it hasn't already done so). Double zero (00) could be used for mascot jerseys.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

I like that the NBA & NCAA Basketball allows players to wear number 0 (single zero). I wouldn't mind seeing that spread to the other major sports leagues (if it hasn't already done so). Double zero (00) could be used for mascot jerseys.

pretty sure 00 use to be allowed in the NFL

Jim Otto

Otto_1.jpg

Jim Otto

Otto_1.jpg

26_Ken_Burrough_football_card.jpg

Jim Otto

Otto_1.jpg

26_Ken_Burrough_football_card.jpg

MLB allows it (or used to)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform_number_(Major_League_Baseball)#Numbers_0_and_00

(Jump to 0 and 00)

Sorry, I'm on an iPad