Unpopular Opinions

The Jazz have the worst color scheme in sports

Yeah, it really is terrible. Should have gone back to purple instead of adding navy blue.

This was perfect for them in my opinionjazz-jersey-90s.jpg

Purple, Light Blue & White with Copper accents

YES!
NO!

spacer.png

I really like these

4231152701_a186993e62_o.jpg

bdd5d14ef91e4c2d.jpg

Yeah, USA's 1996 World Cup set has been my fav so far. While the more heritage look ('10 + '14) works for an alt/throwback (as Canada adds sometimes for a single game during a tournament), using them as primary looks uninspired.

I'm looking forward to the next World Cup, hopefully everyone's unis are worthwhile.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

I really like these

4231152701_a186993e62_o.jpg

bdd5d14ef91e4c2d.jpg

Yeah, USA's 1996 World Cup set has been my fav so far. While the more heritage look ('10 + '14) works for an alt/throwback (as Canada adds sometimes for a single game during a tournament), using them as primary looks uninspired.

I'm looking forward to the next World Cup, hopefully everyone's unis are worthwhile.

I heard there's ads, so they're dead on arrival.

I've always thought the M is far better. However, is it just that rendering of it that's awful, or was it always like that?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

This...

6v829xs3t8eu5gbq7ojv3xg27.png

...is better than this...

blxavarg2bfkkfdczq2wt1bpj.png

100% agree. I can understand the nostalgia associated with the interlocking TC, but the M is miles ahead. Much better consistency with the home "Twins" wordmark. If they made a "Minnesota" wordmark in the same style they would have had their perfect set.

Not sure if it's unpopular but it's certainly abstract and I don't mean to offend (sorry if I do): when the Bulls logo is stretched (halfcourt) it's eyes look too far apart like it has down syndrome or some sort of mental illness.

GO NETS.

This...

6v829xs3t8eu5gbq7ojv3xg27.png

...is better than this...

blxavarg2bfkkfdczq2wt1bpj.png

100% agree. I can understand the nostalgia associated with the interlocking TC, but the M is miles ahead. Much better consistency with the home "Twins" wordmark. If they made a "Minnesota" wordmark in the same style they would have had their perfect set.

The thing is their current Twins wordmark sucks, so trying to match it gives you a rather crappy logo

Other than the words "win" being underscored, I could disagree more. I don't hate the idea of the wordmark, but the execution is incredibly dated.

Also it seems like people are never happy with scripts. People complaining cursive like the Phillies or Orioles are "too perfect", yet when something is hand drawn with character like the Twins people say it's ugly and dated.