Unpopular Opinions

I prefer the M to the TC for a few reasons.

One: they're the Minnesota Twins, not the Twin Cities Twins.

Two: the red C doesn't have an outline and gets lost on the blue background. The Indians road hats have the same problem

Three: The M matched the jersey script. I felt like it was a more cohesive uniform.

Four: for some reason I love the little underline under the M. It adds that extra punch and is further continuation of the jersey script.

It doesn't have to be one or the other. I thought their uniforms were at their best when the TC was the sleeve patch on the home shirts. It works better on a white background anyways.

puckett7.jpg

• Like 1

PvO6ZWJ.png

Two: the red C doesn't have an outline and gets lost on the blue background. The Indians road hats have the same problem

Three: The M matched the jersey script. I felt like it was a more cohesive uniform.

Four: for some reason I love the little underline under the M. It adds that extra punch and is further continuation of the jersey script.

These are my reasons.

I prefer the M to the TC for a few reasons.

I prefer the TC to the M because it's a sort of oddity you don't see any more. Cap monograms are only ever going to represent the locale or (unfortunately) the nickname. The TC is a sort of relic from an era when that wasn't the case. It's unique, and I think it would be a shame to lose it to a polished M mark.

• Like 1

This may be the most lopsided unpopular opinion,but:

I like the Thunder logo.

I still have trouble comprehending how the logo lasted this long. Unlike with the Buffaslug, you don't hear protests at every corner.

I like the Thunder logo.

I still have trouble comprehending how the logo lasted this long.

They started winning right away. That, combined with the new car smell, blinded a lot of people in the home market to the logo's terribleness.

I like the Thunder logo.

I still have trouble comprehending how the logo lasted this long.

They started winning right away. That, combined with the new car smell, blinded a lot of people in the home market to the logo's terribleness.

IIRC the Sabres had the best record in the NHL their first season with the Buffaslug.

-The Dallas Mavericks should never have green in their uniform set again

-The Dallas Cowboys having two different blues is fine.

-The Buccaneers should NEVER go back to the Creamsicles (seriously, why would you want to wear a get up named after ice cream)

-The Miami Marlins current logo is great. Not every team is the Yankees and a 90s team from Florida shouldn't be pretending like it is.

-All Original Six teams, their mythos and their uniforms are highly overrated.

• Like 1

tumblr_p3eoj4gyq71ufhi8uo1_1280.png

DU2NX7nW0AAhqtw.jpg

-The Buccaneers should NEVER go back to the Creamsicles (seriously, why would you want to wear a get up named after ice cream)

-The Miami Marlins current logo is great. Not every team is the Yankees and a 90s team from Florida shouldn't be pretending like it is.

I agree with most of these, don't know what the last one means but why is it OK for the cowboys to have two different blues??? It'd be such a simple fix and it would look so much better

I agree with most of these, don't know what the last one means but why is it OK for the cowboys to have two different blues??? It'd be such a simple fix and it would look so much better

I have not seen a single concept on these boards or elsewhere where the unified blue looks as good as the current look. People always go with the dark blue and I really don't care for how that looks on the whites with the silver-green pants, which I also defend. Cowboys have the best look in the NFL. No tweaks needed

And to the O6 everything about it is overrated. It's super easy to stack 24 championships when you won 13 of them when there were only six teams in the league. It's like is anyone proud of going to the playoffs in the Arena Football League? 2/3 of your conference goes to the playoffs because it's a joke set up. NHL was little league until 1967 in terms of number of teams.

DU2NX7nW0AAhqtw.jpg

Oh three more things

-Throwback for throwback's sake is worse than BFBS

-The new Bucks rebrand top to bottom sucks

-Sleeved NBA jerseys don't bug me that much and if done properly I wouldn't mind ads on NBA jerseys.

How the **** can it be done properly? Don't give me the crap that a little patch wouldn't be too bad, it's still horrendously out of place and a disgusting symbol of greed.

Oh three more things

-Sleeved NBA jerseys don't bug me that much and if done properly I wouldn't mind ads on NBA jerseys.

How the **** can it be done properly? Don't give me the crap that a little patch wouldn't be too bad, it's still horrendously out of place and a disgusting symbol of greed.

Obviously, it's clear to see how it can be viewed as "greedy", and I'm not hoping for it in any way, but there are companies out there that desperately want to advertise in avenues that are as marketable as NBA jerseys, so you could argue that denying them that privilege for something as silly as aesthetic value is also greedy.. Like I said, I'm not for it, and I'm a huge fan of maintaining the aesthetic integrity, but this is a business we're taking about, and they're in business to make money

Oh three more things

Agreed^ it would never look good

I enjoy these every single time...

Cowboys-blue_inside.Thanksgiving.jpg

Tannehill-aqua-Dolphins-370.png

Maybe it's because both teams don't love wearing them, it makes me as a Patriots fan happy?

I LOVE the Cowboys blue jerseys for some reason. And the uniform as a whole actually matches unlike the white.

I also love the Dolphins new aqua even if the jerseys leave a lot to be desired and need more orange. They should at least wear the aqua pants more with the white jerseys. That color is just too beautiful to be basically just an accent.

Oh three more things

Obviously, it's clear to see how it can be viewed as "greedy", and I'm not hoping for it in any way, but there are companies out there that desperately want to advertise in avenues that are as marketable as NBA jerseys, so you could argue that denying them that privilege for something as silly as aesthetic value is also greedy.. Like I said, I'm not for it, and I'm a huge fan of maintaining the aesthetic integrity, but this is a business we're taking about, and they're in business to make money

Since NBA teams are moving toward roundel usage anyways I think either something like MLS/Premier League do with their uniforms wouldn't be the worst thing on Earth.

DU2NX7nW0AAhqtw.jpg

Oh three more things

Since NBA teams are moving toward roundel usage anyways I think either something like MLS/Premier League do with their uniforms wouldn't be the worst thing on Earth.
So roundels somehow make ads okay? I must say I do not understand that logic whatsoever.

Also in a reasonable world, the NBA would lose money from ads because the they'd turn fans off, but obviously most sports fans these days have become drones who will blindly accept anything their team shoves at them.