2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take a bow Mr. Anderson.

Also that douche reporter is one of the main reasons why media personal get a bad rap. It's not like Anderson was doing anything wrong, He shared a laugh. He's not Peyton Manning who either has biggest derp look or the face of a stone cold killer, He's Derrick freaking Anderson.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Anybody remember the South Park where the celebrity sex addicts were in counseling and their main sin was that they got caught? Well Derek Anderson and one of his O-lineman were smiling and laughing on the sideline in the 4th quarter while they were down by 18. During the press conference, a reporter asked him about it, and Anderson dodged the question and had a meltdown and stormed out. ESPN said it was simple: He got caught!

No, that was typical sports writer bull- :censored:. The O-lineman could have said something like "Well it could be worse, we could be playing in Buffalo." Without knowing what was said or the context, it's entirely unfair to make it out to be that Anderson wasn't taking it seriously. Then ESPN makes it even worse by speculating and saying "he got caught." I don't blame Derek Anderson one bit for going off on the reporter. I've been in enough post game press conferences to tell you that the stupidity of the questions reporters ask literally defies description. It would be hilarious but these reporters are actually serious.

BB52Big.jpg

Where coaches come to die. Lambeau Field :P

Kidding, That's a really harsh blow to the Niners seemingly brighting playoff admirations.

If we were coming off a loss against AZ, then yeah he would be a dead man walking. However, coming off a big win, he should be safe regardless of the result. Last year, you guys dominated us(though at least the score became respectable), and now no Gore, chances of a win are next to none.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Anybody remember the South Park where the celebrity sex addicts were in counseling and their main sin was that they got caught? Well Derek Anderson and one of his O-lineman were smiling and laughing on the sideline in the 4th quarter while they were down by 18. During the press conference, a reporter asked him about it, and Anderson dodged the question and had a meltdown and stormed out. ESPN said it was simple: He got caught!

No, that was typical sports writer bull- :censored:. The O-lineman could have said something like "Well it could be worse, we could be playing in Buffalo." Without knowing what was said or the context, it's entirely unfair to make it out to be that Anderson wasn't taking it seriously. Then ESPN makes it even worse by speculating and saying "he got caught." I don't blame Derek Anderson one bit for going off on the reporter. I've been in enough post game press conferences to tell you that the stupidity of the questions reporters ask literally defies description. It would be hilarious but these reporters are actually serious.

Exactly. The media is slowly taking the fun out of sports by taking everything so literally and over analyzing the smallest thing. We forget that these athletes are still just regular guy who were probably just trying to find the humor in a bad situation. Sports are suppose to be fun, why has that changed? Last week the same thing happened with Ovechkin and Kovalchuk, it's nonsense.

About the NFC west, ya it sucks but the Seahawks have the best chance of winning that division and they have been known be one of the toughest teams to play at home , so I wouldn't count them out.

The fact that they were down 18 in the 4th quarter makes not as bad for him to be laughing IMO. If they were down by 3 and he had just thrown a pick, then it's not the right time to laugh. When the game is pretty much over, it's a lot easier for the players to loosen up.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Derek Anderson is who we thought he was.....so if you want to crown his ass, then CROWN his ass! *smacks podium*

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I don't blame him for going off. Of course, remember Football is a game, and always will be a child's game that grown ups are paid lots of money to play. Hell if you take everything stone cold serious, they'd have nervous breakdowns about performances like us fan boys...:lol:

I don't blame him for going off. Of course, remember Football is a game, and always will be a child's game that grown ups are paid lots of money to play. Hell if you take everything stone cold serious, they'd have nervous breakdowns about performances like us fan boys...:lol:

yeah, "Why so serious?"

I saw, I came, I left.

The media did quite a job in baiting Andersen into that tirade.

A bait job that would make certain CCSLCers here proud. (You know who you are.)

That's rich, considering one of your less flattering nicknames around here is 'Shark Bait'. I guess YOU know who YOU are, huh? With that said, you are 1000% correct.

------------

I know idiot fans don't know this, but football players are actually real people with real emotions. Funny stuff actually is said and happens during the course of a football game. I don't get how it's okay to laugh if you're winning, but if you're losing you can't laugh, cry, look lost, look pissed, or look anything else. Why is it that football players are supposed to be wild beasts on the field, lifeless robots on the end zones and sidelines, and choir boys when not involved in football related activity. It's crazy talk. Like willmorristrollbot bat :censored: crazy talk.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The media did quite a job in baiting Andersen into that tirade.

A bait job that would make certain CCSLCers here proud. (You know who you are.)

That's rich, considering one of your less flattering nicknames around here is 'Shark Bait'. I guess YOU know who YOU are, huh?

------------

I know idiot fans don't know this, but football players are actually real people with real emotions. Funny stuff actually is said and happens during the course of a football game. I don't get how it's okay to laugh if you're winning, but if you're losing you can't laugh, cry, look lost, look pissed, or look anything else. Why is it that football players are supposed to be wild beasts on the field, lifeless robots on the end zones and sidelines, and choir boys when not involved in football related activity. It's crazy talk. Like willmorristrollbot bat :censored: crazy talk.

Isn't that how they are in Madden?

Exactly. The media is slowly taking the fun out of sports by taking everything so literally and over analyzing the smallest thing. We forget that these athletes are still just regular guy who were probably just trying to find the humor in a bad situation. Sports are suppose to be fun, why has that changed? Last week the same thing happened with Ovechkin and Kovalchuk, it's nonsense.

About the NFC west, ya it sucks but the Seahawks have the best chance of winning that division and they have been known be one of the toughest teams to play at home , so I wouldn't count them out.

Oh really now... Also didn't Kansas City just shell you guys at "one of the toughest teams to play at home"?

Quite frankly, if the Rams weren't almost literally the worst 4th quarter team in the league this season they'd be running away with the Division.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Oh really now... Also didn't Kansas City just shell you guys at "one of the toughest teams to play at home"?

And Kansas City's pretty weak on the road this year too.

As for the NFC West, it's a crapshoot. Any of the four teams still have a shot, but I'll build on what rams said. If the Rams can fix their problem of giving up games in the 4th quarter the division is theirs.

REJOICE, MY GOOD MEN!

They announced the news over the PA system at school. The next 15 minutes could be classified as a school-wide dance party.

Time to get a new sig, which Family Guy character most resembles Favre?

I'd say the old guy prevert. I don't know what his name is, but that would be hilarious.

This guy....

6269654_std.jpg

His name is Herbert. But I think this guy better fits the bill:

Quagmire.jpg

Like Quagmire, Favre is a fiendish man-whore.

Herbert The Pervert!

16hw9rr.jpg

My asinine tweets: https://twitter.com/Milla_Nilla

Archived