NHL 2011-2012: Possible Uniform Changes

uah8tr

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at a Flyers preseason game tonight and there were many fans wearing the Philadelphia Quakers style jersey. I think that will be the Winter Classic jersey that they will wear.

But it has been reported that the Flyers WC jersey will not ressemble anything every worn by the Quakers.

I was at a Flyers preseason game tonight and there were many fans wearing the Philadelphia Quakers style jersey. I think that will be the Winter Classic jersey that they will wear.

But it has been reported that the Flyers WC jersey will not ressemble anything every worn by the Quakers.

They are fake jerseys and im going to laugh so hard at them people when it comes out that is not the jersey they will wear

Phils2.pngPhils_Primary.pngPhils4.pngPhils3.png

Forest green sweaters with tan breezers would be a good look for Minnesota, now that you mention it.

So would plaid jerseys with denim print Cooperalls.

Lee, you just made me snort. Props to you, sir.

He does that often.

Made me laugh too.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

They are fake jerseys and im going to laugh so hard at them people when it comes out that is not the jersey they will wear

I hope reports are right and they don't wear them. But there at least a dozen fans with those on. I'm wondering if they might wear the 80s/90s orange jerseys? Just a thought.

I hope reports are right and they don't wear them. But there at least a dozen fans with those on. I'm wondering if they might wear the 80s/90s orange jerseys? Just a thought.

It will be a jersey they never wore before

Phils2.pngPhils_Primary.pngPhils4.pngPhils3.png

First look at the new Panthers road jersey?

a9724cdf7859ede3b27cba0482c95e45-getty-127582577.jpg

It looks odd now to not see piping where the red and white meet. Always bothered me with Florida, that shoulder logo looks awfully small.

Besides the half assed horizontal stripe on the arm, that actually...looks....good?

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

First look at the new Panthers road jersey?

a9724cdf7859ede3b27cba0482c95e45-getty-127582577.jpg

It looks odd now to not see piping where the red and white meet. Always bothered me with Florida, that shoulder logo looks awfully small.

Besides the half assed horizontal stripe on the arm, that actually...looks....good?

OMG? It DOES look good! I think the Panthers are no longer on the "Epic Fail" roster. Amazing...

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

I really like what the Panthers have... losing the piping makes it look very clean and sharp. Amazing what a couple of thn red lines can do.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

I really like what the Panthers have... losing the piping makes it look very clean and sharp. Amazing what a couple of thn red lines can do.

I wouldn't have minded piping to separate the front of the jerseys from the shoulder and arm panels

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

The black stripe on the Sens jersey below the "O" is very distracting. If they were to make that thinner and the red one below thicker (basically make all the same width) this jersey would look much better IMO.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived