Madden 12

zinman11121

I just want to hear everyone's opinion on who should be on the cover of Madden NFL 12. I don't know if EA sports will do something like last year when people could vote on the cover...but regardless, my pick is Aaron Rodgers, even if the Packers don't win the Super Bowl. If not him, then Arian Foster. Who else do you like?! Maybe we can get some concept covers too?

Zach.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about Clay Mathews? I think he'd be a good pick, or perhaps Devin Hester. Aaron Rodgers would be cool too.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

i mean the premier great players never get on (brady, manning, etc.) but i really could see big ben. 3 super bowls maybe? wow he is really getting good. i think matthews is the easy pic, with him doing his flexing... i like the idea of vick buuut idk... hes already been on.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

If we have not learned anything from the Madden curse, my vote would be Tom Brady.

Oh Giselle already cursed him.

No, it's definitely David Tyree, and they're still under the curse.

Maybe the cover should feature an empty stadium with the lockout possibly being in full effect that season.

Marshall Lynch

Who?

The guy on the Seahawks who made that 67-yd. touchdown against the Saints. I say put him on the cover.

He knew who Marshawn Lynch was, just not Marshall Lynch.

As for my predictions, they go as follows:

1. Aaron Rodgers

2. Clay Matthews

3. Michael Vick

4. Tom Brady

5. Matt Ryan

6. Roddy White

7. Devin Hester

8. DeSean Jackson

9. Darrelle Revis

10. Joe Flacco

Definitely Rodgers. <_<