2011 MLB Season Thread

Gary

I dont hate the Yankees at all, its just literally every page of this thread is filled with Dexter posting about them. Like you just posted 5 pictures of their locker room celebration, its a bit much

Literally every page.. haha

Right.

Dexter Morgan please answer this question, How old are you?

I've always assumed that you were 13, but if you are a grown man then that is sad.

You what what's really sad, you acting like Mr. Cool on a message board. You assumed I'm 13, I assume you're a 20 something year year overweight loser who's never gotten laid in his life.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont hate the Yankees at all, its just literally every page of this thread is filled with Dexter posting about them. Like you just posted 5 pictures of their locker room celebration, its a bit much

Right.

I've always assumed that you were 13, but if you are a grown man then that is sad.

Yeah the teenagers around here arent very bright. But I think yankees fans have the right to be obnoxious. They have what 27 championships, hard to argue with that. Any other fans would bring that up in an argument if it were their team. Personally think Boston fans are worse since they brag but the team cant back it up. Easily the most irritating...

Also ESPN needs to stop crowning these teams like the Heat RedSox and Eagles before the season starts. makes them look like idiots!

Teenagers around here aren't very bright your one of the biggest homers on the board, you can't think logically about anything sports related, it is always CLEVELAND. Honestly you don't have much respect around here so throwing around blanket statements isn't going to help you much.

Also as far as I'm concerned the red sox have something to brag about 2 world championships in 7 years. How long do you have to go back to see 2 WS championships from the Indians. vmd, please grow up.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Right.

You what what's really sad, you acting like Mr. Cool on a message board. You assumed I'm 13, I assume you're a 20 something year year overweight loser who's never gotten laid in his life.

But that would mean that I'm a Yankee fan, which I've tried to make clear than I'm not.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

I hardly ever post in this thread genius.

wzZhi.jpg

wzZhi.jpg

If I could post a video of Kelso from That 70's Show yelling "burn!" from my iPhone... I would.

wzZhi.jpg

As a famous Yankees fan would say, "Men lie, women lie, numbers don't."

Anyways...the Cardinals will never lose again. Which means the Braves are doomed unless they start winning.

The Nats' Tom Milone, Ross Detwiler and Brad Peacock threw 19 scoreless innings against the Phillies this series. Future is bright!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Please Atlanta...don't do this to me...

on the other hand, if the Cardinals do make the playoffs, NOBODY will want to face them. They are just killing everyone right now.

Its funny the Braves are one of those teams that I've been both right and wrong about.

I wrote a post about them in mid-August that I thought they were the one team then I was worried about making the postseason. But after watching the Cardinals play a few games in late August I quickly changed my mind.

I'm not that surprised Atlanta is struggling in late September. The signs of their demise were there. Streaky offense, injuries to the starting pitching. Thing is while the Braves aren't playing great, I wouldn't say they are in implosion mode like the Red Sox are. Cardinals are just white hot. That part I did not see coming.

The Nats' Tom Milone, Ross Detwiler and Brad Peacock threw 19 scoreless innings against the Phillies this series. Future is bright!

John Lannan, meanwhile, looked like John Lannan.

I am encouraged by this sweep of the Phils. And Chris Marrero is going to be awesome once he starts developing some pop in his bat.

F-ing LaRussa.

See this is why I've been lukewarm about the Cardinals' surge. I'm of the opinion that the franchise would be better off with him retiring at the end of the season, and I'm worried that making the playoffs might keep the Cardinals from encouraging him to do so.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

F-ing LaRussa.

See this is why I've been lukewarm about the Cardinals' surge. I'm of the opinion that the franchise would be better off with him retiring at the end of the season, and I'm worried that making the playoffs might keep the Cardinals from encouraging him to do so.

The front office doesn't want him to go. He's a big name.

Plus Mozaliek's an incompetent ass.

Archived