2011 MLB Season Thread

Gary

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8th inning in Tampa...

RaysFansLeaving.gif.opt.gif

I don't know that many teams fans would stay with their team down 7-0 in the 8th inning, to be honest. Besides, since the stadium is probably half-filled with Yankees fans to begin with, who's to say that's not the Yankees fans? :P

IUe6Hvh.png

Now that Buc Baseball 2011 is in the books, here are some numbers

Consecutive losing seasons: 19

Losses away from 10,000 in franchise history: 226

Number of losing seasons in franchise history: 58

And people were taking them "seriously" in July. :lol:

6uXNWAo.png

This is Awesome! I hope they make it to 20!

I'm with you on this. Any team can win World Championships but it takes real skill to suck for this long.

Wild Card Reset Cardinals won Braves need to win in extras Sawx winning in Rain Delay Rays rally from 7-0 in extras Is there anything better?

No, there isn't. What a way to wrap up the regular season, although it is a little weird for all of this to be happening on a Wednesday night.

Let me guess, you hate the Pirates because they're from Pittsburgh and you're a Browns fan, right?

BB52Big.jpg

BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS BRAVES SUCKS

These bums should be ashamed of themselves. Do not care what anyone says, this is the biggest choke in baseball history.

Three biggest disgraces in sports this year:

3. Braves collapse

2. Red Sox collapse

1. Most Canucks fans actions this post-season

Good night Braves. So am I the only non-Cardinals fan here that doesn't mind seeing them in the playoffs? I was fine with either the Braves or Cardinals getting in. I do find it amusing that even though the Braves blew an 8.5 game lead, the Red Sox collapse was the one getting all the attention from the "national media."

BB52Big.jpg

Archived