Say it ain't so, Joe

Viper

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, he's into sodomy in the showers. He might like it.

Sorry...

I don't think so. Child sex criminals don't last long in prisons.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Sorry...

He'll probably commit suicide before the other inmates even get a chance.

Hope the sumbitch rots in hell.

6uXNWAo.png

Sorry...

He'll probably be in solitary to prevent that. I hope he lives every single day of the rest of his life in that cell and rots until the day he dies so he can truly understand the horror of what he did and the lives he has ruined. A quick death via another inmate would be far too good for him.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Sorry...

He'll probably be in solitary to prevent that. I hope he lives every single day of the rest of his life in that cell and rots until the day he dies so he can truly understand the horror of what he did and the lives he has ruined. A quick death via another inmate would be far too good for him.

That won't ever happen because it seems he doesn't see what he did as wrong.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Sorry...

Maybe it'll sink in eventually. He'll certainly have plenty of time to think about it.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Maybe it'll sink in eventually. He'll certainly have plenty of time to think about it.

He's almost 70. That gives him approximately 12 years before he dies. Not long enough.

6uXNWAo.png

He's almost 70. That gives him approximately 12 years before he dies. Not long enough.

Good point. Either way, though, death via fellow inmate would be too easy and too good for him.

Sorry...

Marcia Clark (yes, that Marcia Clark) just pointed that out on CNN.

CCSLC signature.png

Before sentencing, I hope he holds a press conference, the likes of which Pennsylvania hasn't seen in about 25 years.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

How the hell did he manage to be acquitted on three of the 48? Lack of evidence or something? In any case, good riddance. It's a crying shame that it took this long. He should have been caught long before now. That so many people let things slide just to protect a football program is...Christ, I can't come up the words to describe how messed up that is. What the hell is wrong with people?

There's something completely :censored:-ed up about football.

BB52Big.jpg

Congratulations Jerry, not only are you a serial child molester, you are now the poster boy for your crime. You are now to child molesters what Al Capone was to gangsters, what John Dillinger was to bank robbers, and what Osama bin Laden was to terrorists.

CCSLC signature.png

Before sentencing, I hope he holds a press conference, the likes of which Pennsylvania hasn't seen in about 25 years.

That would be awesome. Where can we arrange this?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

How the hell did he manage to be acquitted on three of the 48? Lack of evidence or something?

I feel like when there are so many counts it's not uncommon at all for a defendant to be acquitted of a few "minor" ones. They're almost always the relatively minor ones.

Conversely, in an innocent "major" verdict, sometimes you'll get someone guilty of a couple lesser ones, and usually that defendant had already served jail time that they'd receive credit for.

And I base that on just a gut feeling, nothing more.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

How the hell did he manage to be acquitted on three of the 48? Lack of evidence or something?

I feel like when there are so many counts it's not uncommon at all for a defendant to be acquitted of a few "minor" ones. They're almost always the relatively minor ones.

Conversely, in an innocent "major" verdict, sometimes you'll get someone guilty of a couple lesser ones, and usually that defendant had already served jail time that they'd receive credit for.

And I base that on just a gut feeling, nothing more.

Pretty much. You have to be seen as guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in order to be convinced and I could see how the defense would be able to poke holes in some details of the individuals stories.

But just glossing over the initial report that was published by the prosecution, it was damning. Even if you completely threw out Mike McQueary's testimony there was still plenty to go on to get convictions on multiple accounts. Just too many people with little to no reason to collude prior to the case all coming forward with the same story. And the report I'm referring to was just pages upon pages of that.

I think even a tenth of what the prosecution presented would have been enough to find Sandusky guilty of at least a few 1st degree accounts.

That would be awesome. Where can we arrange this?

I remember seeing pictures from that press conference in the newspaper the next day, it gave me nightmares (I was 5).

How the hell did he manage to be acquitted on three of the 48?

I've read/been told before that in major cases like this a defendant is found innocent on the lesser charges so that an appeal and full acquittal is more difficult.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

How the hell did he manage to be acquitted on three of the 48?

I've read/been told before that in major cases like this a defendant is found innocent on the lesser charges so that an appeal and full acquittal is more difficult.

One of the three dropped charges involved Victim 2, the boy which involved McQuery's testimony and was never identified.

Breakdown of convictions by victim

Another breakdown

Remember there is still two trials for Curley and Schultz, plus the university investigation performed by former FBI Director Louis Freeh to released which will further illustrate the university's greater role and even greater liability.

Has it been that long since bud Dwyer?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived