• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7812671250_2ded2bf4ca.jpg

a25368a9-c431-4828-b95a-2104a799cec5_500.jpg

25062c51-2fa6-41d2-91a9-a13c2df98315_500.jpg

The Seahawks look pretty good...

Beautiful!

They look like the Texans or Bears or Ravens etc. Just another navy team amung 2/3s of the league that have Navy or Black as their primiary color. What happened to with more imaginary color schemes ???????

7812671250_2ded2bf4ca.jpg

a25368a9-c431-4828-b95a-2104a799cec5_500.jpg

25062c51-2fa6-41d2-91a9-a13c2df98315_500.jpg

The Seahawks look pretty good...

Beautiful!

They look like the Texans or Bears or Ravens etc. Just another navy team amung 2/3s of the league that have Navy or Black as their primiary color. What happened to with more imaginary color schemes ???????

The lime green glows brightly on their new uniform design. Can't compare them to any other team; regardless of the dark blue.

I'd say that the Seahawks definitely look better with the away uniform, probably because there is much more color balance than in the home uniforms. In these, it is clear that blue is the main color, and grey and green are used as accents, whereas on the home uniforms it's much more inconsistent.

spacer.png

I believe this look from the Bucs is the 2nd beat road uniform in the NFL behind this beauty:

texans-wp-3.jpg

I think you meant to post this version:

72709297_8.jpg?w=594

The color balance was something to be appreciated. It also avoided that dull, quasi-leotard look.

That would have been a good look if the facemasks were red instead of navy.

I can't think of anything worse than a Texans helmet with a red facemask. The red numerals are more than enough to balance out the red socks, but I like the blue socks as well.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The lime green glows brightly on their new uniform design. Can't compare them to any other team; regardless of the dark blue.

The lime green looks good, but there needs to be more of it, especially on the helmet. The lime green eye is tiny and is hard to see from far away. I do like the helmet and the connecting logo; I like it better than I thought I would. The helmet just needs more green to fit in with the rest of the parts.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The lime green looks good, but there needs to be more of it, especially on the helmet. The lime green eye is tiny and is hard to see from far away. I do like the helmet and the connecting logo; I like it better than I thought I would. The helmet just needs more green to fit in with the rest of the parts.

Totally agree. I wish the lime green was represented more than just on the Seahawks' eye on the helmet. And I do love how the new connecting logo resembles a totem pole.

It's Darren Rovell...he means well, but he's often wrong. He thought fan made concepts were real and he thought the NFL was going to be crazy different with Nike taking over.

Do the sleeve/shoulder numbers look smaller to anyone else this year? Maybe that's part of the reason the Bears jerseys look so off to me (aside from moving them to the shoulders). The Redskins numbers looked tiny, as well. Do other teams' numbers look smaller?

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Can anyone confirm/deny if pewter pants are still part of the Bucs set? Ever since the Nike release, I have yet to see a set of pewter pants (which are vastly better than the white pants)

Pretty sure they wore pewter pants at the unveiling in April. Maybe I'm wrong.

Can anyone confirm/deny if pewter pants are still part of the Bucs set? Ever since the Nike release, I have yet to see a set of pewter pants (which are vastly better than the white pants)

Pretty sure they wore pewter pants at the unveiling in April. Maybe I'm wrong.

dgspr_original_display_image.jpg?1333473547

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Totally agree. I wish the lime green was represented more than just on the Seahawks' eye on the helmet. And I do love how the new connecting logo resembles a totem pole.

Can you explain this further? Where on this image are you seeing "totem pole"? Thanks for your response.

2krxsl.jpg

Can you explain this further? Where on this image are you seeing "totem pole"? Thanks for your response.

2krxsl.jpg

The contour of the curves in the logos/patterns is similar to that used in traditional northwestern native american art. While the design doesn't look like a totem pole, the inspiration can be seen.

Do the sleeve/shoulder numbers look smaller to anyone else this year? Maybe that's part of the reason the Bears jerseys look so off to me (aside from moving them to the shoulders). The Redskins numbers looked tiny, as well. Do other teams' numbers look smaller?

Don't know about the TV numbers but the Colts' back numbers look gigantic. They also look like old school shiny sewn tackle twill.

Big...

6507092.jpg

...and shiny

6506942.jpg

OTOH, they don't look that different from this so maybe it's just me.

peyton-manning-tom-moore.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I believe this look from the Bucs is the 2nd beat road uniform in the NFL behind this beauty:

texans-wp-3.jpg

72709297_8.jpg?w=594

The color balance was something to be appreciated. It also avoided that dull, quasi-leotard look.

I can't think of anything worse than a Texans helmet with a red facemask. The red numerals are more than enough to balance out the red socks, but I like the blue socks as well.

on madden, i always wear the red pants on the road with blue socks; i WISH they would trout that look out at least one time, i think it would look amazing

(picture has red socks but it looks better with blue)

mqdefault.jpg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I agree the Texans helmet is perfect the way it is. A lot of people around here have an obsession with two things, claiming numbers always need outlines and contrasting facemasks. It seems like every time a concept/uniform is posted the response is "looks good but add an outline on the numbers" or "it looks good but make the facemask...." Why? shouldn't the facemask flow with the rest of the helmet and not overpower it?

Imagine if the Seahawks had a bright green mask, Bears had orange, Steelers had yellow, Bucs and Giants had red.

while i'm in almost total agreement with you, i think the bucs would look really freaking cool with a red facemask...

but then again, i love the yellow redskins facemask and the red patriots one... that said, the raiders don't need a black one. the cowboys don't need a blue one. the steelers don't need a yellow one.

Archived