NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's '70s from the waist down, '80s from the waist up, and terrible across decades around the neck. Really, though, such a slapdash, re-purposed look is the perfect uniform to represent an owner who bought peanuts on liquidation from a bankrupt airline so he could sell them at his team's games at a premium price. "What have we got laying around here? Okay, yeah, that'll work."

Chargers with some short-short sleeves tonight. The bolt and the swoosh barely fit.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Broncos should have just changed their collars to match the jersey color. The Bronco stripes can carry the look on their own.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

those seahawks uniforms aren't bad... but they'd look so much nicer with silver helmets and replacing all navy blue with the old blue.

but then again, my only REAL complaint with the seahawks uniforms is the grey numbers at home.

The Seahawks are wearing white over blue which looks a lot better than last years white on white.

I liked their white on white last year more. Guess I'm in the minority around here regarding that issue.

I just think their prior set was a much better shade of blue which really stood out on the white away uni without the overkill the color suffered on the home monochrome uniform.

On these new ones, to me it seems that the socks are all wrong for the navy pants. The should be dominantly white or perhaps the silver-gray color at the top of them which matches the silver-gray on the logo..

The extension of the navy in the socks hurts the look (IMO)

09000d5d82b32352_gallery_600.jpg

.... I'm liking these more than I did when I first saw them.

They definately are growing on me.

Let's just hope that monochrome uniforms at home are a thing of the past for both the Seahawks and the Bills.

They already are for Buffalo ...

.... I'm liking these more than I did when I first saw them.

They definately are growing on me.

I was disappointed in them when they debuted. Now I'm disappointed in myself for ever doubting them.

And the swooshes were both the same swoosh previously. Now they both face forward.

Blah, that still looks bad to me. I don't see "Seahawks" in that look at all. Looks like an AFL team or something.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Blah, that still looks bad to me. I don't see "Seahawks" in that look at all. Looks like an AFL team or something.

I really don't mind the new seahawk's gear. The things that bother me about them are:

1. leotard socks/pants. Go with green when you wear blue pants. be different.

2. the TV numbers are a single color. Where's the outline?

3. the helmet needs more green. Maybe the seahawk should be outlined in green?

4. the white pants look out of place now with the home set because of the lack of white in the uniform.

5. the gray jersey. I'd go with green.

Just my .02 and my obsession with flashy colors (which I love their green and the way it sticks out vs. blue and gray).

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived