NIKE NFL Uniforms

29texan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Nike was implementing a one-piece sock that would eliminate low whites and the leotard look.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I thought Nike was implementing a one-piece sock that would eliminate low whites and the leotard look.

Socks have been one-piece for years, but the problem is that players have always had access to two-piece sock stylings, which leads to the customization issue. Reebok team-issued socks were one piece. Linemen often wore them, but the other players did it their own way, and it seems that trend is continuing.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Here are some more...

p13049542dt.jpg

Ohh Wow ... I freakin' love this one!!!!!!

I had purchased the white one right after they came out this spring, same cap, 39-Thirty (my favorite style of New Era caps)

10513206_NFLONFTRAINING3930BUFBIL.jpg

I want the one you posted too ........ can I please have the link-smiley.gif to the website where you found these for sale??

As horrible as the toilet seat looks in general across the board in the NFL, the Vikes toilet seat looks worse colored in yellow.

>

The toilet-seat collars look horrible on every jersey I've seen them on, there's really no exceptions, but I fully agree with you ....... on the Vikings home purple it's definitely the worse one of the entire lot, just plain awful.!!!

Nike totally ruined what Reebok created last season with the Bills new jerseys..

Take a look at Ruvell Martin (82) of the BILLS in the background ... it looks like he's unbuttoned his shirt and removed his neck-tie :blink:

09000d5d82b2f1e5_gallery_600.jpg

vikings-recap-cp.jpg

The NFL Shop site had them but not selling right now.

I had purchased this blue Reebok 39-30 last year ... they were selling them super-cheap to clear the inventory.

I think it was Finish Line where I found it on the clearance table

Nice cap ... but that New Era one in blue totally blows it away!!

xltw76zbbimtc.jpg

The Nike special vent sweat spots look just like the Majestic underarm gussets. It would be nice if companies decided to do without the materials that so severely change colors within the same piece of clothing.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Does anybody have pics of the Bills? I hope they wear the blue pants tonight.

Sorry .... white jerseys and white pants :mad:

and down 7-0

Vikings ... purple jerseys with bright yellow toilet-seat collars

09000d5d82b2e940_gallery_600.jpg

I thought they passed a rule requiring all players to wear thigh and knee pads? Does that not go in effect until next year?

Does anybody have pics of the Bills? I hope they wear the blue pants tonight.

Sorry .... white jerseys and white pants :mad:

and down 7-0

Vikings ... purple jerseys with bright yellow toilet-seat collars

09000d5d82b2e940_gallery_600.jpg

I thought they passed a rule requiring all players to wear thigh and knee pads? Does that not go in effect until next year?

Correct. Not until 2013.

spacer.png

Has anyone seen the new Walmart replica jerseys? I saw one at the store today, and they wanted 45 bucks for it. It looks like the Nike one in a way but very cheap...think mesh t-shirt with screen printed numbers and logos. I still cannot get over the 45 dollar price.

This was the older style (even though it says new):

http://www.walmart.com/ip/NFL-Big-Men-s-Baltimore-Ravens-5-Joe-Flacco-Jersey-Purple/16488447

So it looks like the Redskins are making white over gold the primary road option this year. Worn it both preseason games.

hi-res-6474850_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

Going to those gold pants was a terrific decision, the collar not so much.

The Redskins look great with the gold pants full time on the road. And my buddy even brought up how bad the Redskins collars look, so I guess some people that don't care too much about uniforms think it's bad too.

EDIT: Kirk Cousins is wearing longer sleeves and the burgandy and gold stripes are pretty thick and look great.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived