College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Culver-Stockton College new helmet/logo

Not D-1 obviously, but a great helmet and design for sure... similar to Houston's, but executed better imo.

2zjawpz.jpg

kc376y1rmfpqfz2qk5jf.gif

That logo has been replaced by a much cleaner version as well.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance Ohio State goes with a chrome helmet at some point next year? (in the back)

523460_377867925595391_317046914_n.jpg

Is that a VT orange helmet up front or possibly the rumored orange helmet for Oklahoma State?

That's the Riddell/HGI table at the Equipment Managers' Convention that is going on this week. Lots of concepts that aren't actually intended for any team at a LOT of booths at the convention.

That orange helmet is actually for Syracuse.

543510_378046405577543_1541206098_n.jpg

Chrome is the new matte.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

We gotta get a CCSLC representative there next year. I mean, who else really cares as much as us? Paul Lukas' purplephobic, stirruphiliac self?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Is that chrome?? It looks more like a really glossy pearl look.. If that's possible.

This convention sounds like a magical place. Where is it?

schutt has had a similar "candy" finish for quite some time...well it at least looks similar when comparing online photos

We gotta get a CCSLC representative there next year. I mean, who else really cares as much as us? Paul Lukas' purplephobic, stirruphiliac self?

I volunteer!

Did you miss the post that said its in Cleveland?

It's not in Cleveland every year.

That orange helmet is actually for Syracuse.

543510_378046405577543_1541206098_n.jpg

That.. actually looks pretty awesome. As long as the facemask's navy and not black

I agree, that helmet looks awesome, but a black facemask would ruin it. Hopefully this means new jerseys for 'Cuse

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

I volunteer!

Haha! no but I'd love the chance to go to one of those conventions. Besides, I've never been to Cleveland. I'm sure it's different from Alabama.

I volunteer!

Haha! no but I'd love the chance to go to one of those conventions. Besides, I've never been to Cleveland. I'm sure it's different from Alabama.

I'd love to go too. Hey, at least it's not Detroit!

I volunteer!

That's Cleveland's official city motto btw.

I volunteer!

I was there. Well, for one day at least. But I don't think it's what you think it is.

I volunteer!

I was there. Well, for one day at least. But I don't think it's what you think it is.

Well, can you be more specific?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived