2012 NCAA Football thread

Kevin W.

The Orange Bowl was one thing, but it was the loss to Louisville and the FIU brawl that helped end the U's dominance. When you looked to Miami at the recruiting level, they lost their edge to other schools such as Florida, Florida State, Clemson, and even Louisville. Combine all these with the sanctions, and Miami is losing fans in an instant.

Yeah, I got to agree with you. That loss to Louisville was just too devastating. Losing to FIU is one thing, losing to an FCS team is another, but to lose to Louisville?!?!? That's just too embarrassing!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"FIWRDFIWRBNVNEVIN FIELD GOAL. EFWHBNAWIFAWFWECWE COACHING MISTAKE. CIOFNIASNCIW FIRTEF CEIVNWRIBVCABCVIAWB SCREWING IT UP."

John L. Smith with another gem. (This guy is a bonafide psycho. WTF was Arkansas thinking with this hire?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d3nRp77x50

Since he's massively in debt he can just borrow some cash from his newphew. Some guy that plays QB in the NFL. :P

John L. Smith with another gem. (This guy is a bonafide psycho. WTF was Arkansas thinking with this hire?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d3nRp77x50

Since he's massively in debt he can just borrow some cash from his newphew. Some guy that plays QB in the NFL. :P

"YOU GUYS ACT LIKE WRECKLESSLY BLOWING COIN ON EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN IS CRIMINAL. PICK IT UP A LITTLE BIT. GET YOUR CHIN UP. SMIIILLLEE."

(Nephew = Alex Smith?)

6uXNWAo.png

Wow... that Boise/BYU game was the ugliest display on offense I think I've ever seen.

Ugly on offense but I thought it was entertaining for the most part and kept my attention...maybe because I kept expecting a spark from Boise State.

Both teams' defenses were pretty impressive though, with Boise's even providing the vaunted FAT GUY TOUCHDOWN.

By the way, how 'bout that Baylor/ULM game? Tough loss for the Warhawks but that is one tough team.

The crazy thing is, Kolton Browning is only a Sophomore. This is going to be a good ULM for a while. Or, at least until he graduates.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Both teams' defenses were pretty impressive though, with Boise's even providing the vaunted FAT GUY TOUCHDOWN.

By the way, how 'bout that Baylor/ULM game? Tough loss for the Warhawks but that is one tough team.

The crazy thing is, Kolton Browning is only a Sophomore. This is going to be a good ULM for a while. Or, at least until he graduates.

Browning is a junior. He had an awesome freshman season, a terrible sophomore season and now a solid junior year (so far)

spacer.png

Browning is a junior. He had an awesome freshman season, a terrible sophomore season and now a solid junior year (so far)

Ah, my mistake. Still, this is a good team. Definitely the Sun Belt favorites this year. And hopefully (though this is sort of a vain hope) it will bring some sort of legitimacy to the Sun Belt conference.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

This via the UAB athletics twitter:

"RT @ralphDrussoAP: Not sure if even the Big Ten Network will want to show the Big Ten championship game this year. #UTEP #UAB"

You know your conference is bad when you're getting trashed on by UAB.

"RT @ralphDrussoAP: Not sure if even the Big Ten Network will want to show the Big Ten championship game this year. #UTEP #UAB"

Yeah, well at least all of the Big Ten schools have stadiums.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

You'd think a team would wait until they actually have a win this season before they start talking trash.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Damn, UAB has one hell of a kicker. 54 yards field goal is good. 12-7 UAB.

Archived