College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen too many of their games this year, but why would you mess with a winning streak? They are ok.

Shockers got updated for today's game

BHMa86ACYAAIIN8.jpg

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

mmm yeah, I'm not sure what those gray/ white stripes are for...not a school color or adds to the uni. Stupid

New Shocker uniforms would look much better without the gray and white stripes on the shoulders. Other than that tho they look good.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

BHMa86ACYAAIIN8.jpg

These look like they weren't designed for Wichita St. and Nike slapped Shockers on some generic uniforms they had in stock. If Wichita St. did have input on these, why do they always insist on using so much white on their black uniforms? It would look better with yellow instead. Also, the Valley patch on the shorts makes it look like their jerseys are untucked.

BHMa86ACYAAIIN8.jpg

Came here to post this.

While their previous uniforms were a bit generic, as they say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

Nike probably wanted them in new uniforms because their were inconsistencies in the one they have been wearing. Wichita was arched on some jerseys and straight on others. Nike probably thought it looked bad for their brand.

Hey guys, what's the deal with switching to nike for Wichita St. Over Jordan? Did nike force the hand of the shockers and if so... that's not cool

Wichita State was never a Jordan Brand school. They just bought the uniforms. I believe their home whites were Nike.

Michigan and Syracuse going Yellow on Orange in their game tonight

It looks a bunch of oranges and lemons running down the court....my eyes are burning from this bright disaster.

spacer.png

Archived