2013 MLB Logo and Uniform Changes

TheOldRoman

I always like the Stars and Stripes hats, and I love the use of camo hats and on the jerseys.

Myself, and my other friends who served also, almost all think it's a cool thing they do.

Paul Lukas and his annoying compalining comments anytime this comes around can kiss my ass. There's plenty of reasons I don't visit that tools blog anymore, that's just one of them.

This is exponentially better than the Los and El on jerseys.

Ted Nugent, ladies and gentlemen.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always like the Stars and Stripes hats, and I love the use of camo hats and on the jerseys.

Myself, and my other friends who served also, almost all think it's a cool thing they do.

Paul Lukas and his annoying compalining comments anytime this comes around can kiss my ass. There's plenty of reasons I don't visit that tools blog anymore, that's just one of them.

BlUSWlw.jpg

bSLCtu2.png

Just an observation from Citi Field last night. The camo against the Yankees road grey I guess was doing what camo is supposed to do because I found it very hard to read the Yankees jersey numbers in person. They were a little more visible against the Mets whites. Not sure how it came across on TV.

mets.png

I do love the black alternate jerseys, though. Not sure why, but I like the no-outline and have never felt it looks like a batting practice jersey. The O's hat does need to go, though.

Agreed . . . on both counts.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

So was this the first time this year the Marlins wore their gray tops?

http://scores.espn.g...photoId=2985728

I'd place some good money that the Rays scored a run(s) on that pitch.

Probably from the magically refreshed Kelly Johnson, who is following the routine of journeymen going to the Rays and adding 300 points to their OPS.

spacer.png

Oh, I get it now. You preferred the 39thirties.

Myself, I vastly prefer 59fifties, as the L/XL sizes were too small for my 7 5/8 head.

Now, if they'd just make the new BP's in Low Crown, we'd be getting somewhere. I spoke to someone at MLMD.com, and they said New Era isn't making them this year, but they've had a lot of requests and let NE know they'd like to sell them if they are available.

I know it's a bit of a niche market, but NE should make the Low Crowns more widely available than they are now.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Yes, we know, you don't like people darker than you, thanks for the refresher.

I hate that whining bitch too, he even uses military people comments about liking the uniforms and then twists what they say to make his point. and he complains about everything that doesn't matter, Redskins, indians, camp, stirrups are you :censored:ing kidding me, he gets the biggest hard-on when ever someone where stirrups and goes on a rant on why people should wear them it's ridiculous. They don't need to be worn anymore because we don't have dies that are harmful to you anymore, socks are perfectly fine, and they don't need to be showing, if you think having baggy pants is more comfortable than do it. and the camo jerseys i have no problem with because it's showing appreciation for our military, myself being a future military officer i love the seeing the camo jerseys and hate when guys like lucas spats off about it.

Yes, we know, you don't like people darker than you, thanks for the refresher.

I hate that whining bitch too, he even uses military people comments about liking the uniforms and then twists what they say to make his point. and he complains about everything that doesn't matter, Redskins, indians, camp, stirrups are you :censored:ing kidding me, he gets the biggest hard-on when ever someone where stirrups and goes on a rant on why people should wear them it's ridiculous. They don't need to be worn anymore because we don't have dies that are harmful to you anymore, socks are perfectly fine, and they don't need to be showing, if you think having baggy pants is more comfortable than do it. and the camo jerseys i have no problem with because it's showing appreciation for our military, myself being a future military officer i love the seeing the camo jerseys and hate when guys like lucas spats off about it.

funny how a whiny bitch blogger can extract such bitter hatred out of a future military officer...

Looks like a's and giants are wearing BP hats tonight....

New Era:

These Diamond Era caps are making their on-field debut today. Follow us on Twitter to learn about the innovation behind them beginning at 7PM EST: http://bit.ly/NECTwitter

964374_10151406604956927_1540679735_o.jpg

I like the A's hat and the logo, but it seems too detailed for on the field. From a distance it'll probably be hard to tell what it is

90758391980.gif

I had mentioned that in the other thread. New Era confirmed with me that the BP caps will be used in the game tonight

http://butattheendof...-tonights-game/

The way New Era announced it. It appears something they asked the A's and Giants to do and not something the A's or Giants decided. They're using it to promote the hats today. With hat twitter announcement about them.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

I had mentioned that in the other thread. New Era confirmed with me that the BP caps will be used in the game tonight

http://butattheendof...-tonights-game/

The way New Era announced it. It appears something they asked the A's and Giants to do and not something the A's or Giants decided. They're using it to promote the hats today. With hat twitter announcement about them.

I figured the merchandise sales are the force behind this

Go A's!

Archived