2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Ducks t-shirt has appeared on the NHL shop. What's weird is that it's black and using the slightly elongated regular jersey numbers, so it's not really an indication of what we're seeing on the ice as it's not orange.

Also, the chrome Ducks logo manages to looks even worse here.

duckstshirt_zps224f85c3.png

EDIT: Also this one, currently exclusive to the Ducks, which for some reason has a bear on it.

bear_zpsd11f6388.jpg

Interestingly the bear is wearing an orange jersey with vaguely Ducks-ish striping. Whether this is any indication or it's just a generic design we'll likely see in time.

...BUT WHY IS THERE A BEAR.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

already been posted, apparently the uniforms were suppose to be inspired by the yankees too, but the MLB had other plans

I don't know if I buy that. The Rangers could use pinstripes all they wanted, and could even put a navy/white version of their logo on the front. Unless they were going to borrow the Yankees' NY (like the Knicks did in the '80s), there wouldn't be a thing MLB could do about it.

probably best not to piss off someone who's letting you use their house to stage an event.

EDIT: Also this one, currently exclusive to the Ducks, which for some reason has a bear on it.

bear_zpsd11f6388.jpg

Interestingly the bear is wearing an orange jersey with vaguely Ducks-ish striping. Whether this is any indication or it's just a generic design we'll likely see in time.

...BUT WHY IS THERE A BEAR.

That's random

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Since you guys are talking about bears,...

I have a friend who is a bear. He offered to take me out to lunch one night and well, I wasn't expecting sushi. That bear was a funny guy.

01-octopus-bear-final-01.jpg

You gotta be one of the best trolls I've ever seen, if not the best.

LMAO

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Somebody's trying to pass this off as a leaked Ducks Stadium Series jersey.... Or it's a San Francisco Bulls jersey with a Ducks logo. You can see the ECHL tag.

The people on Instagram are eating it up though.

http://instagram.com/p/g8XMBHvcff/

That Photoshop is terribad.

And they actually think it's the real thing? Wow, people are stupid.

Could the bear on the t-shirt be wearing the Ducks Stadium Series jersey? It's orange and has diagonal stripes, just like we've heard.

Look even closer

As I speculated on the previous page. The angled sleeve stripes are vaguely Ducks-ish. I don't think this will be it, it's probably just a generic template for that graphic that will be recoloured to black, silver and white for the Kings. But if it this is a replication of what the Ducks jersey will look like, then I don't mind it. Though I'm looking closely and I'm trying to work out what that blob on the shoulder is supposed to be.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Archived