2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

The more I see the chrome logos for the stadium series, the more I like them. It's nice to see a fresh approach that differentiates the Stadium Series from the Heritage and Winter Classic Events. I'm not saying they will look fantastic on the front of a jersey but from a strictly commercial standpoint, they look great. They don't look bad on t-shirts either.

et5k.png

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is up with Tim Thomas' mask?

He started the year with a plain white Mage Sportmask, but now has changed to something completely different.

7698202.jpg

Tim+Thomas+Florida+Panthers+v+New+York+R

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

He started the year with a plain white Mage Sportmask, but now has changed to something completely different.

7698202.jpg

His painted mask wasn't ready in time for the season so he wore the plan mask to start the year.

untitled-6.jpg

7698202.jpg

His painted mask wasn't ready in time for the season so he wore the plan mask to start the year.

I think he means the design of the mask itself...it looks like a standard mask without the chin section or cage, combined with a player cage...and likely tighter on the sides so it doesn't move.

It's the strangest mask I've probably ever seen.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

7698202.jpg

I think he means the design of the mask itself...it looks like a standard mask without the chin section or cage, combined with a player cage...and likely tighter on the sides so it doesn't move.

It's the strangest mask I've probably ever seen.

Same mask he wore with the Bruins, it's a custom as far as I know. Nothing knew for him but yes I agree it is the oddest mask around, ranks up there with Irbe and Hrudey's masks.

untitled-6.jpg

Same mask he wore with the Bruins, it's a custom as far as I know. Nothing knew for him but yes I agree it is the oddest mask around, ranks up there with Irbe and Hrudey's masks.

His Bruins mask covered the area around his jaw. The Panthers mask just has a chin strap.

facemask_now.jpg

His Bruins mask covered the area around his jaw. The Panthers mask just has a chin strap.

facemask_now.jpg

My bad, you guys are correct. Odd

untitled-6.jpg

I don't think they're different at all. I believe it's the very same model, just with a paintjob, different cage and neck protector. I know that Timmy changed the white cage in favor of the silver wire cage mid-game against the Sens a few weeks ago.

OttawaSenators.png

Here's an image of Henrik Lundqvist's NY Yankees-style pads, for the Stadium Series...

lundqvistpinstripe.jpg

already been posted, apparently the uniforms were suppose to be inspired by the yankees too, but the MLB had other plans

And those plans were to lazily come up with a template jersey to be click-and-filled with appropriate team colors :( Ugh. You don't know how much we as Ranger fans and those in the NY market were so geeked to finally get a game...and we're gonna go out on the ice with the same jersey template as our opponent. Umm...

Archived