ksupilot

2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

By comparison:

7CvSd7q.jpg

black n white photo

where are you guys getting vintage white out of this, I'm clearly seeing white.

It's possible that the keyline on the patch is white and the jersey is a different beiger white.

If the white is as dark as the vintage on the current alts, that's going to be one dark away sweater.

Watching the Caps-Habs game, those caps' socks look really unfamiliar. Can anyone fill me in on that?

I just noticed the Oilers pant stripes flare out at the bottom.

Yep that's what makes them so great.

looks a bit off-white to me

1454804_10151988767534477_1414884392_n.j

Did you (or someone else) just photoshoped that?

Did you (or someone else) just photoshoped that?

No, it's official

Some guy at HFBoards (aka. that terrible hockey forum where everyone is always really angry for some reason) posted this about 3 months ago:

Heritage classic jersey will be:
*the inverse of the current O jersey with the predominant colour being the vintage white instead of black
*there will not be additional barber pole stripes
*the 'O' will be made of felt (that's something unexpectedapplaud.gif)
*a special winter classic patch will be given to those who buy the jersey, to be put on the chest. I've seen that logo on icethetics.info.
*the jersey will be available in November
*it may become a regularly used jersey the following season, but the O would not be made of felt if that were the case

So far, he's batting 1.000.

I fail to understand why Ottawa insists on using that lettering font with what's supposed to be a "vintage" look. Seeing such a modern, chunky, and frankly, cheap block font throws off the entire look.

I need to have my eyes checked again. It really looked white to me until I read your comments.

Some guy at HFBoards (aka. that terrible hockey forum where everyone is always really angry for some reason) posted this about 3 months ago:

*the inverse of the current O jersey with the predominant colour being the vintage white instead of black
*a special winter classic patch will be given to those who buy the jersey, to be put on the chest. I've seen that logo on icethetics.info.
*it may become a regularly used jersey the following season, but the O would not be made of felt if that were the case

Is the O logo in the black alt felt?

I need to have my eyes checked again. It really looked white to me until I read your comments.

It is not.

Orgo: Maybe it's my eyes, too. I'm not seeing vintage white, either. Please note: I'm not seeing full bright/ivory white, either. It almost looks like a slightly beige white, not the "vintage white" to which we have become accustomed. Is that possible? In no way does that look like the same "vintage white" that, say, my Ranger use:

1123-ott-hc14-color.png?__SQUARESPACE_CA

Has a khaki quality to it. I mean -- just look at the heritage patch outline in white. The color of the jersey is certainly in the beige-khaki family, but it doesn't appear to be this:

wcjerseys900x580.jpg

Love it.

Dump their current home and road, promote their current third to home, and this to road.

Ottawa Fixed.

I'd be okay with that actually, I'm really starting to dislike the current set.