2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks a lot better than what they're wearing right now. Connect those sleeves stripes and get ride of the yoke (and chrome obviously) and those would be a pretty good full-time look.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I must say I don't like this new template Reebok's coming out with.

I'd like the sweater much better if it was on the old Edge 2.0 template and the logo wasn't chromed.

For now though, I'm glad it's a one game thing.

Outside this Stadium Series, teams are coming out with their own designs, that don't really incorporate any of Reeboks previous designs.

With tweaks (make the gold stripe on the entire edge of the shoulder yoke, un-tilt the sleeve stripes and make them wrap the whole way around, un-chrome the logo, un-tilt the sleeve numbers), this could be a great thing to wear full-time.

I've seen worse, but when you put it with the stuff they wear now, it looks pretty good.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

20131209_Stadium_Series_Jersey_007pg_sli

Love the hem stripes and pant detail, fits nicely with the Triangle motif. Ditch the chrome logo and this would be a great look for the team full time.

As a Pens fan, I'm disappointed in this bland offering. The jersey bears a slight resemblance to Boston, and I expected more originality. If the idea is a chrome, metallic, futuristic approach, it fails with me. While I prefer the circa 2007 uniform to today's set, this one off falls short.

With tweaks (make the gold stripe on the entire edge of the shoulder yoke, un-tilt the sleeve stripes and make them wrap the whole way around, un-chrome the logo, un-tilt the sleeve numbers), this could be a great thing to wear full-time.

I've seen worse, but when you put it with the stuff they wear now, it looks pretty good.

And bring back the Athletic Gold, even if we have to drag Lemieux kicking and screaming while we do it.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

And bring back the Athletic Gold, even if we have to drag Lemieux kicking and screaming while we do it.

No. I like the Vegas gold as a symbol of this generation of team history. Leave the athletic gold to Mario's and the double blue to the one before him (except as throwbacks, which I'd love to see one from the 90s someday).

oBIgzrL.png

Anyone else catch Charlie Coyle's weird laces?

hi.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived